- Rated 4 out of 5by XRaiderV17, 4 months agoup til yesterday I was completely satisfied, my pinned tabs were icons only, which is what I wanted..I could see all my vertical tabs.
now, for some strange reason, its not showing me my pinned tabs as icons but rather normal compact tabs, and actively interfering with my workflow on firefox.
- Rated 4 out of 5by GODIE, 5 months agohi, great extension, sadly the css style editor has to much bugs, code that don't save properly, after a restart, so many times the code you add disappear and if you didn't saved in a external file makes all lost, I hope you are trying to improve it. thanks.
- Rated 4 out of 5by bastek66, 2 years agoIt's really good except for one problem - sometimes, dunno why, greyed tabs (unloaded) suddenly turn normal despite when you click on them they need to actually reload. It's annoying because it waste ram. A solution could be marking multiple tabs to unload them.
Edit: I use uBlock origin
Developer responseposted 2 years agoIt may a bug of Firefox some user already encountered:
Long story short, sometimes Firefox reports incorrectly tabs as loaded while they are not, and Adblock Plus is known to trigger this bug. I would be interested to know if you are too using Adblock Plus or if it’s caused by something else on your side.
- Rated 4 out of 5by My first theme, 3 years agoDouble click/tap cannot close tab. But on stock tab bar or Tab Center Redux it works [I have enabled browser.tabs.closeTabByDblclick in about:config] Please fix that. Thanks for your awesome add-on!
Developer responseposted 3 years agoThanks for the feedback! I’ll bring this feature back, it’s on my todo list.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Jill, 4 years agoNew version can't handle Firefox theme with Firefox Color addon. :(
Developer responseposted 4 years agoHi! After your comment, I though a lot about it. I’m currently working on a solution to work with Firefox Color but at the same time to avoid using unreadable colors from bad/incomplete themes.
Currently, it falls back to the default theme if the theme will *probably* be usable by this extension (there is a lot of problematic themes and it’s hard to know if they will work badly with Tab Center Reborn). This will change to a better algorithm so it will work perfectly with Firefox Color but I’m still not sure how to notify the user that their theme is not usable because I don’t want to be intrusive but I don’t want the users to think that my extension is buggy either.
So yeah, that’s being worked on, but that’s tricky to make it work perfectly well for every users without being annoying or confusing.