Rated 3.9 out of 5
3.9 Stars out of 5
- by David Rossi, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5A great add-on, perfect for my job (cybersecurity management), BUT... from the latest update, everytime I open Firefox, it loads the add-on's site page and the icon disappears. Please, fix it and I'll give you 5 stars.
- by silversurfer60, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5I really liked this add-on until I updated, now I really hate the red '1' to tell me on each tab how many are active so I am going to remove it. Keeping the settings is a good idea but the red icon really bugs me in the corner.
- by madarche, 5 years agoRated 5 out of 5C'est une extension très propre, avec une interface utilisateur bien pensée et bien réalisée, qui fait simplement ce qu'elle dit qu'elle fait.
Merci beaucoup pour cette très bonne extension !
The author clearly put a lot of work into designing the UI, which is definitely nice. My only criticism is that the *only* obvious way to control Tab Reloader is through a toolbar button. Personally, I find this a bit cumbersome. Better would be a right-click context menu so that I do not have to hunt for the toolbar button. (This UI is implemented in several other tab auto-reloaders, such as the ReloadEvery add-on.)
Four stars. If the author adds a right-click context menu as a controlling UI, it will be five stars! :)
- by ajsor, 5 years agoRated 4 out of 5And that really sucks for it can be a really pain in the ass the need to set all the tab time reloaders again. Please make it in a way that it can keep all the time reloader for every tab based apon its web address. thks
- by Richard, 5 years agoRated 5 out of 5Love the Add-on.......one thing that would make it perfect would be if the settings were saved after browser restart. I keep several tabs open at all times and some of them are set to reload.....it's sort of a pain to have to reset everything for Tab Reloader every time I reopen the browser. Any chance of this feature being added? Thanks!