- by Firefox user 13835626, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Firefox Quantum 58.0.2
Pls help to use this addon :
NOT IMPLEMENTED. Firefox prohibit Webextensions from accessing and changing built-in preferences, please use about:config to keep these built-in preferences in sync with your preferences.
Dont understand this so well what to change in about:config.Maybe somebody got any video on YT how to enable this extension cuz i cant change any settings after install.
- by TristanDee, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5It's really great to see TMP back! It has always been one of the first five add-ons I used to install ... and I have missed it ever since Mozilla dropped support for TMP in its Firefox 57+ versions. Keep up the good work. Look forward to seeing implementation of all the other great options.
- by Firefox user 13075363, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5I'm so happy just to see hope of this reappearing, it was my main reason of never changing browser from the old firefox. I contributed as soon as I saw there's hope.
I especially miss a possibility to make newly entered URLs open in new tabs instead of the current one, and can't find any way to achieve this. I would love to have this back, plus all the other amazing features (or as much of them as new firefox permits...)
- by Koharu, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Five stars for this coming back on new Firefox. I donated when they announced Firefox 57. I'm really looking forward to the finished version! Closed Tabs list, Open Tabs next to current, multi-row tabs (I'm so sick of scrolling!) and much more! Donate to support this great developer and the comeback of an immensely useful addon!
- by The Beard Below My Chin, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5One of the very few add-ons that has lived for over a decade.
Numerous rewrites and hurdles will never deter the dedication. What can I say, I'm very bias in this review. it's currently lacking numerous features and it's a watered down version ... but it's back baby.
For the time being there is:
FoxyTab (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/foxytab/) which covers Tab Manipulation like Duplicate, Merge windows, Reload every x and some of its own not found the original. There's no 'undo closed tab history', or mouse events unfortunately.
- by John, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Whilst I have now started to live without TMP it'll be best returning add-on once finished. Unfortunately it seems everything we want TMP to do is being blocked or restricted by Mozilla. When I thought Mozillas moto is "For the People, by the People" ... unless it seems somebody else is making their software better.
Surely if the TMP team were able to have their work evaluated by Mozilla, then individual add-ons could have their restrictions limited or even dropped
TMP was for ever in the Top 5 downloads of all time because The People wanted it not because it broke Mozilla
Keep up the great work though and perseverance will win through
- by Firefox user 13459185, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5I'm ecstatic to see TMP being actively developed for Quantum. This early build is a bit shaky and may not be suitable for most on their daily driver, but it's promising to see the workarounds for WebExtensions in action. You can keep tabs on TMP development and aid in bug squashing here: http://tabmixplus.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=19942