- by redwdc, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 51. I can open links in a new tab just by clicking on them
2. I can have a list of tabs I have closed
3. It will remember what tabs were open when I last closed FF every time I close FF
I like some of the other things about it but those are the 3 most important.
- by TomiBre, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5There are so many different features in the versions before firefox quantum webextensions, which were nice to use, at some point important to have.
I love it and would like to have it back to the new firefox, therefore I also encourage a donation.
All the best for onemen!
- by mike, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Well, stares are actually for the purpose of this extension and to encouragement of the developer(s). Also for expressing the need of it. Anyway, after installing it, the middle click opening in a new tab of links did not work, so I had to disable it until further version. Thank you onemen!
BTW, I couldn't register on http://tabmixplus.org due to reCAPTCHA v1 being retired. Please fix it!
- by Firefox user 14080955, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5До обновления лисы это обновление позволяло видеть не только какая вкладка открыта, но и какие уже просмотрены, какие не открывались, какие обновлялись - они подсвечивались разными цветами, также были подсказки параметрами шрифта, как сейчас увидеть - только бегать по вкладкам?