- by Taoki, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Works well for what it's intended to do, very helpful addon! What would be really nice is support for URL based filtering in images, such as "https://foo.com/*;https://bar.com/*"... if you could consider this for an addition feature I'd be really happy with it. Perhaps there could also be some support for profiles, so you can define and use multiple sets of settings to download different categories of images in various scenarios.
- by Firefox user 13297676, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5Works most of the time, though I have encountered some small hiccups. For example, it doesn't download pictures from twitter with .jpg:small, .jpg:large, and .jpg:orig after their names. Other than that, works good and as intended
- by Harry Haller, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5It saves only to the download folder or a subfolder of it. That makes it useless for me. If I could choose any folder, it would be perfect.
- by aviva24, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Отличное дополнение! Я искал подобный очень давно - нажатием одной кнопки скачиваются картинки из всех вкладок справа от текущей. Большое спасибо автору!
Great addition! I was looking for such a very long time - one-button downloads images from all tabs to the right of the current one. Many thanks to the author!
- by libookami, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5I just tried it and it's working perfectly. Please allow to save the images on any path.
*Edit: it's not always saving all the opened image tabs but i don't know the reason. I selected the "All tabs option" in the preferences. Al so please give the option to only download from tabs that only contain one image file (for example if you open one image on it's own tab) to be able to avoid closing tabs with web pages.
*Edit 2: I see, this addon is almost golden, with that option and fixing the "All tabs" problem it'll be very good. I didn't knew about the path restriction but no problem if not possible.
*Edit 3: Just tried the new version and now works perfectly for my use case with the new options. If if find any bug i'll report it. Thanks a lot for creating this add-on!
Developer responseposted 4 years agoSave path is restricted by the WebExtensions API, it cannot be outside the default downloads folder.
Option to limit to tabs with direct images and ignore tabs with web pages will be in next release (v1.1.0), also should fix some issues with "All tabs".