- by anunwantedbaby, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Has some oddities when it comes to downloads, like not downloading a tab twice even if you click the button. Settings are nice enough, allow for plenty of customization. I especially like that it'll skip any pages it can't detect an image on or any image it can't properly download.
- by Firefox user 13546321, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5It would be a possible alternative for "Save Images" together with "open links in tabs" if only it could save more than one Image from Tabs. I often have multiple tabs with 2 big Images.
Thank you for replying, now it works perfectly together with "open links in tabs."
- by Firefox user 12381367, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5I click, nothing happens, or a message meaning no image downloaded.
I can see that I am not the only one disappointed.
There are certainly incompatibilities with some other add-on. I use video-download helper and addblock. I can't imagine desactivating the last one everytime I want to use TabImage saver.
Besides, it would have been more elegant to have a tool to browse the download folder on the parameter page. And even better, to have an option to decide on the fly where to download.
- by Taoki, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Works well for what it's intended to do, very helpful addon! What would be really nice is support for URL based filtering in images, such as "https://foo.com/*;https://bar.com/*"... if you could consider this for an addition feature I'd be really happy with it. Perhaps there could also be some support for profiles, so you can define and use multiple sets of settings to download different categories of images in various scenarios.
- by Firefox user 13297676, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5Works most of the time, though I have encountered some small hiccups. For example, it doesn't download pictures from twitter with .jpg:small, .jpg:large, and .jpg:orig after their names. Other than that, works good and as intended
- by Harry Haller, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5It saves only to the download folder or a subfolder of it. That makes it useless for me. If I could choose any folder, it would be perfect.
- by aviva24, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Отличное дополнение! Я искал подобный очень давно - нажатием одной кнопки скачиваются картинки из всех вкладок справа от текущей. Большое спасибо автору!
Great addition! I was looking for such a very long time - one-button downloads images from all tabs to the right of the current one. Many thanks to the author!
- by libookami, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5I just tried it and it's working perfectly. Please allow to save the images on any path.
*Edit: it's not always saving all the opened image tabs but i don't know the reason. I selected the "All tabs option" in the preferences. Al so please give the option to only download from tabs that only contain one image file (for example if you open one image on it's own tab) to be able to avoid closing tabs with web pages.
*Edit 2: I see, this addon is almost golden, with that option and fixing the "All tabs" problem it'll be very good. I didn't knew about the path restriction but no problem if not possible.
*Edit 3: Just tried the new version and now works perfectly for my use case with the new options. If if find any bug i'll report it. Thanks a lot for creating this add-on!Save path is restricted by the WebExtensions API, it cannot be outside the default downloads folder.
Option to limit to tabs with direct images and ignore tabs with web pages will be in next release (v1.1.0), also should fix some issues with "All tabs".