- by Ohitsdarkouthere, 14 days agoRated 4 out of 5I find just as many websites thwarting this addon as I do sites where it works like a charm. I wish it had a few more controls or a way to check what I am getting before it starts the download. Despite this, I am getting this program and it's functionality for free. I am thankful for it's availability and grateful with the help it offers.
- by Blanchimont, 10 months agoRated 2 out of 5I first found this add-on while had been saving opened images from tabs in Chrome and trying to find a little easier ways to do it, as had a hard time finding anything specific for my use case in Chrome.
Well, the idea is great I admit, with a click you can save all opened images in tabs, and in that it works.
However, after using it for a while, the implementation leaves, well, some to be desired, at least in my use case.
In Chrome, if I open an image in a tab I can simply drag it into a folder. But having 60+ such tabs open can get a bit tedious so I wanted to find something more streamlined.
This, while it does the job, seems to require download of the images again, unlike Chrome which simply saves the opened image when dragged, meaning that part works even offline. That also means it puts more strain on the website where the images come from.
Also, if there's any special characters it messes the filenames, doesn't happen when dragging an image in Chrome.
So, while it seems to do the job, the way it is implemented just isn't for me.
- by Darkmaster006, a year agoRated 5 out of 5What an excellent add-on. It's really really good. I'd only like to suggest a feature that I think would be interesting: a way to download a picture automatically after a certain amount of time that is set, and each time a new page is loaded on a tab. (Essentially, I'd love this in order to 'mass' download FB albums by going picture by picture but without having to use a shortcut).
- by MrDinnertime, a year agoRated 5 out of 5I've used this addon for a couple of years now. I love how it allows you to download images from every tab at once; it also allows you to set custom rules based on the site you're visiting for how. and under what circumstances, the image should be saved which has been a tremendous time saver.
- by eUROs, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Very interesting and Promising Extension! It really downloads the Largest size of the images in the chosen Tab. BUT I gave only 3 stars because: For example in this web link: (https://xenofontos.com/portfolio-item/east-residence/) I tried to download the pictures from, (It has 22 photos), but the extension downloaded for me only (12 photos).
In the Preferences I have choose to download from the:
-> Active Tab
-> Image Filter: "All Images".
Fix this and I will change my rating to more Stars!!