- Rated 1 out of 5I needed another auto-reloader, so I decided to give this a try, even though in the description it sounded a not so good idea (reloading based on URL, instead of tab id.) It has no [Apply] button or anything, so I was never sure the period was set or the add-on was active for the tab/URL (even though the period set reappeared when I reopened its pop-up). Anyway, nothing ever happened, no reloading, no nothing...
- Rated 5 out of 5Works fine for me.
- Rated 1 out of 5Was alright, kinda clunky interface, but it's stopped recognizing what tab I'm on and only ever sees one tab regardless of what I click on.
When it worked it was great, but those days are gone :/
- Rated 1 out of 5Doesn't work from the top toolbars, only works through the menu
- Rated 2 out of 5doesn't work on tabs in private window
- Rated 5 out of 5Perfect! I loved.
Now I can use the Whatsapp's Web Page without locking.
- Rated 5 out of 5Straight forward, does exactly what it promises and does not require jumping through hoops to make it do so! Thank you this makes tracking flights effortless.
- Rated 5 out of 5Very good ! This is exactly what i was searching for.. Thank you!
- Rated 5 out of 5Automatically refreshes tabs, like it says. you can set your own time interval and customize it for individual tabs. Simple and reliable
- Rated 4 out of 5Nice add-on if you use a single browser window. However, if you detach a tab from the main browser window this plugin no longer correctly identifies the url of the detached tab. Other than that, seems to work fine.
- Rated 5 out of 5This is the first auto reload/refresh Firefox extension that I've found that can be customized for each tab that I have! This is exactly what I wanted and it works fantastic. Highly recommended, thanks to "Alex" for making this available to the Firefox community!