- by Dave Land, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5STOP: PRIVACY WARNING!
Install STYLUS instead.
This extension, Stylish, was once the industry standard, but it is now malware. STYLUS is maintained by an active and friendly community of developers, and does not send your browsing information to privacy thieves.
- by decembre, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5I loved this extension before, but now with this new version, it's a crap:
On Firefox Quantum it give an huge CPU usage...
So with Quatum, it is better to use Stylus.
On Waterfox Classic 56.3 (my principal browser):
I use an older version with an userscript to edit my userstyles easily and here that's my better solution.
- by Firefox user 13841665, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5I wish I could give it zero. Widget loads, I select content and download themes. I even fix coding errors in the themes themselves, and yet Stylish constantly tells me I have no themes to use and I should install some when I open the menu.
- by Rem_u, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Да пошла ты на хуй с таким отношениям. Даже ошибку с БД не может исправить, приходится ручками искать и по форумам лазить. А знаете почему именно по форумам? Так эти долбаёбы высрали дополнение на лису, но документацию оставили к гугл хром. Въебал бы за такое отношение.
- by Noober, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5It cannot even change the background colour for New tab. :-( Come on Firefox devs, not all users know how to use .css, including me. I hate the default white background and i cannot change it. i have been searching for an extension to do this for almost two hours, but none has worked out. Please, devs, develop dark background for new tabs, and remove the white flash.