- Rated 5 out of 5by cryptosteve, 5 months agoAlready works very well. Sometimes non-password fields are covered by the popup and there are other small problems. I would be very happy about a further development anyway.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Tommi, 9 months agoTwo very important problems:
• 2FA codes are randomly pasted (even after login), therefore overwriting the clipboard.
• The login fields are not correctly identified.
As of right now, the extension is more stressful than useful.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Antti Harju, 10 months agoIt quite sketchy to encourage your users to install a random-seeming extension for their password autofill. I have never before heard of "Phoebe Code Limited" in relation to Strongbox.
But it seems to work wonders :) love the "always fill on load with first match" option. Way better than Apple's integration.