- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13790591, 3 months agoI'm using Firefox version 116, I've installed this add-on this afternoon, and it has been working perfectly for the last hours.
I see no sign of the problems I've read in older reviews.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14110686, 5 years agoA must-have when you use containers. When using Ctrl+T, it might looks like the new tab is in the default container, but at the moment you enter an URL, it opens it in the correct container. I've been looking for this a long time - I tried a lot of unsatisfying "hacks" - but this extension perfectly does the job.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Justin Bailey, 5 years agoThis extension solves an annoying problem with containers - when you open a URL into a new tab (ALT+Enter on Windows) from the address bar in a container, Firefox does not normally persist the container. This extension does! Great work.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14225755, 5 years agoWorks great, 30 seconds in!
Usage: In a personal container, I press Ctrl+T and a new blank window opens (that's my default setting) - then I type in the url of a site, and when it loads, it's in the Personal container. Same with Work. Nice!
- Rated 5 out of 5by beeker, 5 years agoIt does exactly what I need, which is to bind CTRL-T to whatever the last container tab type was, and open URLs from external programs like (email or chat clients) in a Firefox container of the last type selected.
Someday this'll probably be part of the container tabs add-on, but for now it's a lightweight, stand-alone add-on. Recommended.