- Rated 4 out of 5by Carl, 2 months agoReally good, the only thing I would like is to be able to customise/edit the shortcut options -- there's no "Tonight" for example, and ones like "Later today" don't really match my idea of what "later today" is.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13358944, a year agoSnooze Tabs by bwinton is such a useful app! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that it falls short in a few ease-of-use features, the problem being that it's such a useful app that I use it multiple times a day which unfortunately use slightly awkward drawn-out workflows to set various snooze times for tabs.
I'm almost ready to give it a 5 star rating, all that's needed is for user defined snooze settings, so say, users can configure presets for snoozing a tab for 5pm same day, or 5pm Fridays/weekends.
bwinton, if you're reading this, I'd be keen to catch up to discuss these features if you've the time to work on this project.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Richard, 2 years agoIt's great and super useful. I only miss one feature: When putting a whole window to sleep, all the pinned tabs should also return as pinned tabs.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13063142, 2 years agoPLEASE ADD A "SNOOZE ALL TABS" Button! it's extremely important and will completely change the add on for the better!
- Rated 4 out of 5by laconic, 2 years agoI really like it, but the icon should have an alternative color when using the dark theme, since in the new Proton UI it is not much visible.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13167158, 2 years agoThe only thing missing from this add-on is recurring opening on a periodic basis such as in the Tab Snooze extension for Google Chrome. www.tabsnooze.com
- Rated 4 out of 5by bracket26, 2 years agoAlso coming from Tab Snooze in Chrome, and another vote for the recurring option. I'd also like to have the ability to define what "tomorrow morning" means, as in 7 a.m. instead of 9 a.m. Great extension, thanks!!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14649157, 3 years agoA really good extension that is very useful especially when trying to keep track of auctions and items of interest. I set the time to bring up the page once or a few times on an item if I'm still not certain I'm going to buy it. I only wish it was available for Safari as well, but that is more Apple's fault because of the fee they charge to list on their extensions boards.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16055265, 3 years agoWhen I snooze a "pinned" tab I would like it to return as a pinned tab. It's not the case now.
Except for this, I love it.
- Rated 4 out of 5by RTribaldos, 3 years agoI would like the plugin to be more flexible with the settings. I would like it to allow users to set custom snooze times (eg. in x hours) or adding custom labels (eg. tonight @20:00). If you are working, the 'Later today' option is useless
- Rated 4 out of 5by zillyjay, 4 years agoVery useful, but I have two points of criticism: 1) the method for choosing a custom time is not ideal; if it happens to be 5:57 or something while I'm snoozing the tab, I have to scroll all the way up to get to :00. Why not default to a preset time instead of the time it is when you hit the button? 2) I wish there was a setting to modify the default time of day for "tomorrow," "this weekend" etc., and the day of the week on which the week starts. It is not Sunday where I live. :(
- Rated 4 out of 5by Nils Trieu, 4 years agoIt would be perfect if we could set recurring snooze tabs.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 12231196, 5 years agoSuggestions:
1. export/import snoozed tabs
2.backup/restore snoozed tabs
- Rated 4 out of 5by TheJenks, 5 years agoI'm migrating over to Firefox from Chrome after a few years absence. I'm very accustomed to TabSnooze on Chrome and have been looking for a replacement. This gets me 90% of the way there but lacks the "Someday" and "Periodically" options that I rely on for monthly job reports and such.
- Rated 4 out of 5by matastic, 5 years agoVery good extension. Only problem so far is, when you chose time, it doesn't overflow outside the box :(
- Rated 4 out of 5by gabrielqv, 5 years agoSync features and a custom page to snooze to dos will make this the ultimate extension, however progress seems kinda slow