- Rated 1 out of 5by Evgeny, a year agoFreshly installed Firefox 91.8.0esr 64bit
Snap Links Plus 3.1.11
Doesn't work at all
Even doesn't save settings
- Rated 2 out of 5by Hans van den Bogert, a year agoLetting go when having made a rectangle, does *not* open the links in tabs. Running on ubuntu 20.04 Gnome (Xorg)
- Rated 3 out of 5by NatoBoram, a year agoWhile it's a huge time-saver on Windows, it's broken on Linux and MacOS. Now that I have a multi-OS setup to do programming, this extension interferes more with what I'm trying to do than it helps.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Sin, 2 years agoUsed it for more than a year and is a fantastic addition to my daily browsing. The only thing that would make it better is if the newly opened tabs could be unloaded by default. This would reduce lag while opening dozens of tabs.
- Rated 5 out of 5by pleasetellmey, 2 years agothanks to the developer after the update it seem working perfectly again :)
- Rated 2 out of 5by LiLu, 2 years agoOne more "it doesn't work" review, but I have something to add: for me it opens a bunch of links and then it stops working. I have to go to Firefox Settings->Extensions, disable Snaplinks, re-enable it and it works again... until the next time. Basically, I have to switch off-switch on every time I snap.
Firefox newest version-Windows 10, hope it helps you fix the bug.