- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14520466, 4 months ago"Translate selected text shortcuts" don't work, nothing happens (and besides that, not all shortcuts are possible, e.g. you can't have alt + alt or ctrl + ctrl like other extensions do, you must always include a letter). Translation on selection with options to customise behaviour is brilliant, but a translation of the whole paragraph upon mouseover (controlled by keyboard shortcuts) would be much better. Selecting text on many news sites is very tricky, and makes the use of this extension awkward.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15269187, 5 months agoW opisie nie ma informacji, że "darmowy" DeepL wcale nie jest chyba taki darmowy - wymaga podania danych karty kredytowej. Straciłem jedynie przez to czas, bo danych karty nie zamierzam podawać.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14805043, 6 months agoI appreciate the range of languages and the correct English grammar when this app translates into English. It has a huge # of languages available for translation. My major gripe about this program is that it translates things it should not. For example it translates names, so when I'm watching Ryan Cusick on YT, his channel becomes Ryan "Chicken". Other examples are translation of my Pinterest board Vistas is changed to "Views" and a printmaking technique called Chine Colle becomes "China Glue" although the correct English usage is the French name.
- Rated 3 out of 5by MacGivre, a year agoPour installer le plugin DeepL gratuit, il faut entrer sa carte bancaire... non merci :/
A savoir : on ne peut pas traduire la page de addons.mozilla.org, j'ai cru que le plugin ne fonctionnait pas du coup...
- Rated 3 out of 5by Saya Cherbinina, a year agoIt could have been better. The translation is good and convenient, but there is a very big stumbling block - the server is blocked very often, giving the error "service usage limit reached", and starts only after a few days. reinstalling doesn't help
- Rated 3 out of 5by rediffusion, 2 years ago1. It's not works on some pages for example "https://addons.mozilla.org/ru/firefox/addon/simple-translate/". It can't translate any word.
2. It has conflicts with Internet Download Manager! Sometimes it hangs next to the IDM download small icon.