- This is an add-on for Firefox for Android.
You can also install this for Windows tablet, But I don't test on Windows tablet or other platforms.
- Any add-on of Firefox does not work in some special pages. ( e.g. about:*, https://*.mozilla.org )
- D-L: forward
- D-R: back
- D-R-U: reload
- R-D: scroll to top
- R-U: scroll to bottom
- U-L: next tab
- U-R: prev tab
- L-D-R: close current tab
- n/a:c close all tabs (, then Firefox may open "about:home".)
- R-D-L: open new tab (Firefox for Android can't create new tab with "about:home".)
- n/a: toggle desktop site
- n/a: toggle disable/enable this addon
If gesture does not work well when page is zoomed
- If gesture does not work well when page is zoomed,
try open about:config and set dom.visualviewport.enabled to true.
(Sorry, Firefox 62 or earlier can not this.)
Settings page (for Firefox 56 or earlier)
Firefox for Android 56 does not support 'options_ui'. (bugzilla)
You can access this URL instead of Settings page.
WebExtentions of Firefox for Android can't these. (as of April 2018)
- Open "about:home", "about:tabs", etc...
- Reopen tabs
- Dupe tab that url is "about:*"
- Get infomations of tabs when start up. (eg URL, title, etc...)
- Close when you can't go back history.
- Resent sites
- Quit Firefox
Report this add-on for abuse
If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
This add-on can:
- Access your data for all websites
- Get data from the clipboard
- Access browsing history
- Access browser tabs