- by Nikhil, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Its a really nice extension. There is one small issue I noticed. If I do Next Tab gesture in the last tab, it cycles to the first tab. But the same is not possible for Prev Tab gesture when on the first tab.
- by Gabriel Schanuel, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Couldn't get it to work on v68.1
Just as Grumbely said, the page just scrolls.
Where the reck am I supposed do do the gestures?
Edit: extension is blocked in *.mozilla.org
Works great on other sites
- by Firefox user 15025349, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Please implement an option to open the tab list with a gesture.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoYou can set the URL of "Tab-Manager" add-on to a custom-gesture.
Sorry, Webextens for Android can't open "about:newtab" - the default tab list -.
- by Byzod, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Working on 66
But the "timeout" setting is not working as intended.
imo the timeout timer should reset it self if the user's finger is still moving
Thus 1000ms timeout means "if the user's finger stop moving for 1 second, stop gesture detection"
The current logic is, however, "I gave you 1 second to finish your gesture, no matter the gesture is super simple that you need to wait 800ms after finished it or it's super complex that you can barely draw half of it in 1 second", this is counter-intuitive.
- by Firefox user 12817722, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Thank you for making this. mobile browsing hasnt been the same since quick gestures bit the dust.
Only thing missing is a notification that pops up (R-L-U) when gestures are registered as they are being made. this is useful both for getting a better feel for the gestures you use and for preventing unintended gesture related incidents
Developer responseposted 3 years agoOK, I added "Display command" option in ver. 2.5.
Sorry, I had missed read " ARE BEING MADE " .
I fixed to display gesture when gestures are 2 or more moves in ver. 2.5.2.
- by Firefox user 13359996, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5This would be a great replacement for quick gestures, except that it is missing the gestures I use most: forward and back. Is there any chaice …. I'd also like open private tab, but that is _much_ less important.