- by Wescley, 12 days agoRated 2 out of 5I don't know why. but for some reason, this vpn said that it is the Unlimited, and free forever. I don't believe them because when I used their service, they told me that I reached the traffic limit and block my account until 23 hours. So overrall a good vpn to use, but not as great as VEEpn, where they have truly unlimited data and it is safe.
- by Firefox user 16982385, a month agoRated 2 out of 5erst recht schnell,aber auch nur bei einem Server, dann nach 1 Tag schon Limit aufgebraucht, und Edge warnte schon wegen Internetüberwachung, greift Daten auf jeder Seite ab, machen aber leider alle, auch wohl Limit freie TouchVPN, muss ich noch testen.
- by networkcookie, 6 months agoRated 2 out of 5it does change your ip BUT it's on OVH's infra and I chose "Poland" but got France instead because the IP ranges are funky at OVH (I worked there so I know what I'm talking about)
It is basically a U VPN clone or they're the original? Idk, wouldn't recommend it tho.
I specifically need a free VPN right now to access a global website on it's Polish page but it has a geolocation "feature" that won't let you pick the country, so yeah.
- by Firefox user 14598161, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5They says: UNLIMITED and 100% Free VPN server. Liars, shame on you! After 1000 Mb traffic you'll got next message: You have reached your daily traffic limit. Your account will be restored in 24 hours. You may consider upgrading if you want to use VPN without traffic Limit.
- by Firefox user 14473905, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Description lies. It promises 100% free unlimited but there is a 1000 MB daily limit after which you get banned for 24 hours.
I only used it 2 hours today to watch low quality video (at 1MB speed), and I got blocked. How much data could I've possibly used to get this 24 hr restriction? Earlier I've used it for 4-6 hours with no problems. There should be some kind of indicator to avoid data overuse. Otherwise its a good extension.
- by Firefox user 14388508, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5This is a good VPN extension, but I have had some trouble with frequent disconnects and, more recently, complete lack of connection in the past month. I hope the issue is just from Firefox having updated recently, but I suppose I won't know for some time.
EDIT: 5 months later, no improvement. I'm going to have to knock my rating down to two stars for that.
- by Firefox user 14293481, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5No clear instructions on how to set up and use! I downloaded for Firefox and also downloaded the App. However, it tells me I have to have Chrome Browser installed in order to register. Very confusing especially when it claims to work across all platforms!