Review by Firefox user 15837261
- Rated 5 out of 5by Feli, 5 months agoExactly what I was looking for. It's not as featureful as other extensions, but you don't need to dig around in settings to configure and add websites to the whitelist like others.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Clemens Ratte-Polle, 3 years agoSelf-Destructing Cookies (WebEx):
2 Options "disabled or session" are too less.
Green: Allow Cookies for this site always.
Red List: Delete Cookies on Tab Close.
Gray List: Delete Site Cookies on Browser close.
Blacklist: Block Cookies from this Site always.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13638700, 4 years ago"Destroy cookies when Firefox tab is closed" works, but not "...when browser is closed", nor whitelisting.
(Firefox 68.0.2 (64 bits) on Ubuntu 18.04)
- Rated 1 out of 5by flussence, 4 years agoAdd-on immediately pops up an obnoxious full page interruption at install -- and then a second one wanting to know the reason why it's being uninstalled, where the feedback form doesn't even work. Cheap attempt at capitalising off someone else's good reputation with a knock-off product.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14751015, 4 years agoThis does not delete cookies when the browser or a tab is closed as claimed.
- Rated 1 out of 5by frustrated, 4 years agoHad high hopes but alas does not fit the bill. I Have Gmail multiple accounts open and upon closing Firefox 65.0.2 and then several minutes later I relaunched the browser and reopened Gmail I was still logged in. As far as I can tell this extension does nothing when session mode is enabled.
- Rated 1 out of 5by strax, 4 years agono cookies are deleted when firefox is closed despite selecting this option in the addon.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14469887, 4 years agoThis removes cookies, Ccleaner, Iobit and other pro software does not. This is one of the few addons I would regard as necessary to have.
- Rated 5 out of 5by jowwww, 5 years agomissed it already. I tried a lot of cookie-blocker/eater/sucker but most cant keep up to perform because of so many shortcomings.
Thanks for picking it up!