- Rated 3 out of 5by Martin Barber, 3 years agoGood! But it has still many bugs. Please, correct the export bug!
- Rated 3 out of 5by criticabug, 4 years agoEnabling Selenium IDE adds an error message “The Components object is deprecated. It will soon be removed.” in web console for every sites I visit. There's an issue in github: https://github.com/SeleniumHQ/selenium-ide/issues/598 .
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14780280, 4 years agoError: "The Components object is deprecated. It will soon be removed".
This error is shown when I enable this extension, even when I am not using it.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14646787, 4 years agoEven with the new version, web pages that I'm working on hang all the time (both Firefox and Chrome). Sometimes my recorder window and page no longer seem to be in synch and stop responding to each other. The potential for this is great but making this tool solid should be top priority. Edit: I didn't see where to reply to your message, but yes, I have 3.5.7, downloaded the latest just today. I'll log issues. Thank you.
Developer responseposted 4 years agoThanks for the feedback! Which version of the IDE are you running? We recently pushed a performance fix for recording (in v3.5.7).
Also, did you know you can file an issue for stuff like this on our GitHub page? https://github.com/seleniumHQ/selenium-ide/issues
We're very active there and always looking for feedback on how we can improve the tool.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Pepperjohn, 5 years agoThis new version is janky. Each save triggers a download. Record doesn't record "Opens" only clicks.
Developer responseposted 5 years agoSorry to hear that, we have to download when we save, the new addon format doesn't allow us to save like the old one.
What do you mean by open only click?