- by Salsa, 4 months agoRated 3 out of 5Why did you stop remembering the changed settings? When it became difficult to say, I haven't changed anything for a long time, but after restarting the changes disappear.
Почему перестало запоминать измененные настройки? Когда это стало трудно сказать, давно ничего не менял, но после перезапуска изменения пропадают
- by DiverSant, 5 months agoRated 3 out of 5There is no better at the moment, but In the latest versions of Firefox, no changes in this add-on are saved, I add new search engines, after rebooting the browser, they disappear, as well as setting up auto copy.
- by NietEenDoktor, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5The addons works for the most part, but the reason I installed it was to use my bookmark searches for images and none of them work. The "%s" isn't replaced by the image URL, so I have to copy paste all my bookmarks into the addon :/
- by syldub, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Impressive and very complete extension.
It allows me to synchronize all my global search engines using bookmarks. I also add custom local search engine depending on my need.
I don't know why this is not an extension with the Mozilla's "Featured Extension" badge (for instance "Swift Selection Search" has the badge, but is really less powerful).
One issue though:
When using bookmarks, the separators are taking the same height as a normal bookmark in the context search menu. Couldn't you display it like a object in the local Selection Context Search menu (reduced height)? I will review my rating to 5 stars is this issue is fixed.
- by Tom Adler, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Bonus points for customization of the text and of the folder name.
It doesn’t read the bookmarks in my case though, and I cannot debug this because of obfuscated source code.
At least my security concerns are lifted: I forgot that Mozilla Team reviews the code of extensions.
Developer responseposted 3 years agoWe have to provide the source code and the method of obfuscation to Firefox team. They review the code for each version and also ensure that the obfuscated code is generated from the source code.
The folder should be located in "Bookmarks Menu". Not in other folders such as "Bookmarks Toolbar", "Other Bookmarks", ...
- by svan71, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5I really miss context search x and add too searchbar prior to 57. Please add Newegg.com Best Buy and Micro Center to search options.
Developer responseposted 3 years agoThe default list of search pages is meant to be an example of how the add-on could be used.
You can add them manually in the Options page for the add-on or by using the add-on button from the Firefox menu bar.
If you wish to add them manually the addresses are: