- by Hector, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5This is the best regarding functionality. But when using in Dark mode, color settings make this extension unusable (please let me know how I can send you screenshots if you need them.)
Maybe consider adding options to change css, direct menu for customizing font and background and text color, or have some preset themes to choose from? Thanks in advance!
- by Firefox user 16356291, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5I am working on a PhD. I find it extremly useful to use once you have opened all the tab with the reviews' index (to rapidly search for papers after inserting keywords in the search bar).
- by Firefox user 13441658, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5A really helpful add-on for managing many, many tabs. The interface could be prettier, but it works!
The results bar showing where the tabs found are is a great feature, but the colours used are all a bit pale, so they are hard to see.
It is good to have the choice of searching just titles/urls or also within the pages.
Congratulations on a very useful add-on.
- by Tom.HOR, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Awesome addons!
Can I use regular expression to search body texts?Thanks high evaluated message!
Regular expression isn't supported by this extension and MDN library... so I don't decide to develop ReExp...
ver 1.2.0 You can use regular expression with some hilight limit.
- by sleek61, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Excellent add-on! A nice replacement for FindBar Tweak.
For those that require searching on a single tab only with search markers, I would recommend Highlight All:
Note: With HighlightAll, you have to click once on the page after searching to make search markers appear.
- by syldub, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Very powerful addon!
Would be great if we could restrict the search to active tab only.
I have more than 200 tabs in my session, so this is not efficient as I only need a search in my current tab.
Could you please implement an option?
Update: Thanks you for having implemented this! Now you deserve 5 stars!
Just a quick suggestion: you could rename "Hilight" with the more formal "Highlight". At first, I didn't know what was meaning "Hilight" even if I already knew the work "highlight" (English is not my native tongue). That's when I clicked on it that I understand what it meant.I Implemented almost same nuance function (current window/ active tab only). Please enjoy!
Oh how fast!
I rechecked after delete this addon.
A while ago MDN review passed, so download ver 1.1.1 again. then you can use "only curent tab" checkbox on "body only" column!!