Rated 3.5 out of 5
3.5 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 12951726, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Photos are awesome but how about add-remove the dials and pin them.When I clean the cache all dials resets and I hate that.Picking the colur of dials would be great.
- by Roi Batty, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Who in this world would like to use YAHOO as search engine?
YAHOO close now and stop spaming us. I always have yahoo as my web browser because you bastards instal it at my back when I am trying to instal other software.
- by sjbm, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5There is no settings button to add or delete bookmarks, and the new window opens up invisibly on the bottom task bar. Also, every time a new linc opens it open a new hidden page, oh!,, not with the link, just a new blank page. I dont like it, I would like the option of not opening a new tab and the ability to add or delete bookmarks.
- by Firefox user 12477159, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Who was the nitwit that took away the old Yahoo toolbar? You stupid assholes!!! Give me back the old Yahoo toolbar where I can add buttons and customize it the way I want or I will terminate my Firefox and go back to IE. You people have got to be the most stupid idiots I've ever seen.
- by Firefox user 12471103, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Thank you Yahoo! Now I have my entire family (wife, kids, parents, mother-in-law, etc..) asking my to help them out with the new toolbar. Which I can't because you just can't do anything to it.
- by txpecmakr, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5This new toolbar is worthless. It did away with everything that I found helpful about the previous version. I got rid of it. I don't care about some picture. I want something useful. Not being able to put links on it to pages I like was my breaking point. I want something I can "Personalize" myself. Not have what you want me to have.
- by Firefox user 12458983, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5this is horrible update, not even an update, you took away the best about the toolbar, that was the only reason I kept using Yahoo, so Yahoo no more!
- by Firefox user 12455725, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Fantastic, watching random pictures (on new tab) while browsing or developing web pages is just so relaxing. I really dislike 'Dial Box' (new panel space), which started in old epoch Opera (12 and bellow) and other browsers take it.
- by Javier, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Horrible toolbar, I loved the last one before this update, it was simple and easy to navigate thru all my favorites websites, in this one you can't add buttons, if you want to open a link instead of open a new tab, opens a new window and also blocks the add-on and options buttons.