Rated 3.4 out of 5
3.4 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 12458171, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Still more Deceptive, Defective, Dysfunctional, Maladaptive, Adware-Bloated Garbage from the Narrow-minded Gay Bigots of Yahoo!??
I'm baffled as to WHY these sucking parasites have not been driven underground or, better yet, EXTIRPATED from the software market.
- by ootophoto, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5I'm on a laptop so once you understand not to let your mouse wander or scroll down what searches they recommend that pop up, it works great. Push on the search bar and then move the mouse away from the cursor and it won't replace your search. Before it kept replacing what I was trying type or adding on for the search and was so frustrating. Took me a while to understand that. Probably different on a phone.
- by C, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5This addon is installing itself as malware on my computer. Even my virus software can't remove all locations - so it comes back every time I close my browser. Very annoying. And creepy, as Yahoo design it to be unremovable.
- by Firefox user 12951726, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Photos are awesome but how about add-remove the dials and pin them.When I clean the cache all dials resets and I hate that.Picking the colur of dials would be great.
- by Roi Batty, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Who in this world would like to use YAHOO as search engine?
YAHOO close now and stop spaming us. I always have yahoo as my web browser because you bastards instal it at my back when I am trying to instal other software.
- by sjbm, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5There is no settings button to add or delete bookmarks, and the new window opens up invisibly on the bottom task bar. Also, every time a new linc opens it open a new hidden page, oh!,, not with the link, just a new blank page. I dont like it, I would like the option of not opening a new tab and the ability to add or delete bookmarks.
- by Firefox user 12477159, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Who was the nitwit that took away the old Yahoo toolbar? You stupid assholes!!! Give me back the old Yahoo toolbar where I can add buttons and customize it the way I want or I will terminate my Firefox and go back to IE. You people have got to be the most stupid idiots I've ever seen.
- by Firefox user 12471103, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Thank you Yahoo! Now I have my entire family (wife, kids, parents, mother-in-law, etc..) asking my to help them out with the new toolbar. Which I can't because you just can't do anything to it.
- by txpecmakr, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5This new toolbar is worthless. It did away with everything that I found helpful about the previous version. I got rid of it. I don't care about some picture. I want something useful. Not being able to put links on it to pages I like was my breaking point. I want something I can "Personalize" myself. Not have what you want me to have.
- by Firefox user 12458983, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5this is horrible update, not even an update, you took away the best about the toolbar, that was the only reason I kept using Yahoo, so Yahoo no more!