Rated 3.6 out of 5
3.6 Stars out of 5
- by ootophoto, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5I'm on a laptop so once you understand not to let your mouse wander or scroll down what searches they recommend that pop up, it works great. Push on the search bar and then move the mouse away from the cursor and it won't replace your search. Before it kept replacing what I was trying type or adding on for the search and was so frustrating. Took me a while to understand that. Probably different on a phone.
- by C, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5This addon is installing itself as malware on my computer. Even my virus software can't remove all locations - so it comes back every time I close my browser. Very annoying. And creepy, as Yahoo design it to be unremovable.
- by Firefox user 12951726, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Photos are awesome but how about add-remove the dials and pin them.When I clean the cache all dials resets and I hate that.Picking the colur of dials would be great.
- by sjbm, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5There is no settings button to add or delete bookmarks, and the new window opens up invisibly on the bottom task bar. Also, every time a new linc opens it open a new hidden page, oh!,, not with the link, just a new blank page. I dont like it, I would like the option of not opening a new tab and the ability to add or delete bookmarks.
- by Firefox user 12471103, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Thank you Yahoo! Now I have my entire family (wife, kids, parents, mother-in-law, etc..) asking my to help them out with the new toolbar. Which I can't because you just can't do anything to it.