- by eddjasfreeman, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5It's simply the best of its kind. I have it on my other browsers too, currently Firefox 61.0.1, Opera 55.0.2994.44 and Chromium 68.0.3440.106 on Linux Mint 19 Cinnamon 64-bit (26 August 2018).
- by Firefox user 12899361, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5I love this add-on v 4.7.5;
if you have problem then reinstall or recover firefox extensions settings.
on 32 bit works well v 4.5.
I had problem because firefox sync while transparency from another machine works under 32bit on v4.5
- by Mountain Man, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Works great on desktop. Highly configurable, easy to export and import settings. One star off only because it's no longer compatible with Firefox for Android.
- by P M Donovan, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5A very useful and eye-catching extension that does more than just go to top or go to bottom. When one hovers over the on-page icon, it shows page-up and page-down. Well done.
- by Jamess3, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5v4.7.5 will install on ESR 52.6.0 (32bit) but doesn't work. had to go back to 4.5.5
your homepage resolves to: Project web is currently offline...
- by Timm150, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Been using this extension for a number of years now, mainly on Google Chrome but recently gone over to Firefox Quantum (58). For some reason this extension does not work on the BBC WEATHER page. It appears at the bottom right (My Setup) but does not send the page back to the top when clicked. All other sites work fine. Not a big problem as most of the info is at the top of the page.
- by Clemens Ratte-Polle, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5very nice :)
You have to write about the capability to scroll down one page or up!
This is also very important!
But there is no option to change the score of rows when scrolling down 1 page: Sometimes it is better not to scroll down a complete side but some rows less so one can better read on beacause you can see also read lines of text :)
This option to change the page length would be fine.
- by Seiki Seisakusho, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Great add-on!
However, I've noticed something:
I was updating my blog on WordPress. My up&down arrows are vertically set and they were very close by the WP Update button. Despite I clicked the WP Update button outside of the up&down arrows, the WP Update button didn't work whatever I tried. (Also, on that particular WP edit page there was no place to move the frame away from the arrows.)
I think there are more blind spots around the arrows than I thought.