- Rated 5 out of 5by Damon, a day agoI use this extension to remove sign-in elements on businesses' Facebook pages which I otherwise can't remove since I don't have a Facebook account. It achieves this task well. Simply press the extension's control button to activate, hover over the element to select it, click to remove it, then press the extension's control button again to deactivate: very simple! Also reassuring that no special permissions are required, since manual activation of the extension is required each time you wish to use it.
- Rated 4 out of 5by John Doe, 3 years agoMy review is for version 0.1.0. Works great. Easy to select elements you want to hide.
Don't upgrade to 0.1.1 IMO. The cursor icon in 0.1.0 is a nice sized PLUS sign.
In version 0.1.1, the developer made the cursor an obnoxiously big X and it's much harder to select the elements/sections you want to hide.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Boom, 3 years agoThis tool replaced the similar option I had with the FireGestures add-on. It's very convenient and useful. For me, this is one of the most important add-ons for FF. Thank you Sevina!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13409342, 3 years agoTechnically does what it says, making html page elements invisible, but only temporarily. Next time you visit a site (or hit reolad) everything you've previously removed will be there again.
I would appreciate if the extension would have the ability to save which elements I don't wanna see on each site and remove them automatically.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16024671, 3 years agoI've been using Firefox since it was called Netscape. Probably used hundreds of addons (I have 48 active at the moment). This one is absolutely THE MOST USEFUL addon ever. Congratulations to Sevina.
A suggestion: Reverse Mode. Select what you want to keep, click: everything else is removed.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13881833, 4 years agoWorks great. I can't live without it!. So many websites have distracting, screen-space-wasting floaters. I have used this extension for a year or so.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15210218, 5 years agoWhen I activate this plugin and click on an ad or link to remove it, it deletes the element, but still registers the click, navigating to the ad or link I wanted to get rid of. That makes this add-on pretty much useless as far as I'm concerned.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Andre Bell, 5 years agoWorks well while in an active tab. But does not 'lock' the removals in place. Once reload the page the elements return. Would be five stars if the removed elements stayed gone unless permission to reload was later given. Some annoying and distracting content I never again want to see. Otherwise the addon works as designed as a temporary fix.