- Rated 4 out of 5by Jerry, 3 years agoSimple and easy. Works as expected but it should be nice to have a whitelist and a choice of different SVG images.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15093646, 4 years agoWorks flawlessly as advertised, but I suggest some configuration option to finetune its behaviour: reset to a selectable default state when opening a window, and a whitelist/blacklist scheme. Some sites refuse to work without the proper referrer (authentications for the most part) while on others I don't want to leave it on by mistake. Configurable spoofing might be nice to have too, but probably isn't worth the complication.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 11783868, 5 years agoNew change is bad. Please add an option to disable Spoofed mode as a toggle and an option not to save button state. I'll update my review. Thanks.
- Rated 4 out of 5by grahamperrin, 5 years agoVery nice!
Working with a whitelist would be nicer. As suggested in my previous review,
Postscript, 2019-12-29: now using Smart Referer,
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13537226, 6 years agoFa quello che promette ma probabilmente un icona diversa, più visibile sarebbe auspicabile.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13413975, 6 years agoNice add-on, but the icon is seriously flawed. It has a transparent background, so with a dark theme it's next to impossible to see if it's enabled or disabled. The only difference between the enabled symbol and the disabled symbol is a short break of a one-pixel-wide black line and the break is just a few (maybe 3) pixels long. Fix the symbols, to make it visible maybe add colors, red and green would be fine.