- Rated 5 out of 5by Majid_KSA, 6 years agoThank you, it is a great addon !, and here is my suggestions:
* Display the count of links.
Please see this image for example:
for example if the number of stored pages in the list is 8 make the icon shows number 8.Can you clarify a bit more the idea "Display the count of links?" The other suggestion of making an option open new tab is possible, you can follow the feature here: https://github.com/alexpdraper/reading-list/issues/58
- Rated 5 out of 5by a.grey, 6 years agogreat add-on! nice to find a good reading list extension for firefox. my only quibble is the icon, because i like everything to be monochrome b/w or grey.
regardless, great job!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Donald Reed, 6 years agoWhy permissions for ajax.googleapis.com is needed? Can you bundle all needed scripts inside extension?Thank you for the help we do not need google api and the api will be removed in the code and will be removed in the next version. That was an artifact left from when we were first creating the app.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13150159, 7 years agoThis app is so amazing. It makes finding website that I want to go back to very fast. The app is very slick and easy to use.