- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17303337, 9 months agoI like it a lot.
The only annoying thing is the way it displays in the sidebar: it allows for only 2-3 entries to be visible which is less than ideal.
If I could find a way to change the way odisplay in the sidebar so that I can see more entries it would make it great.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Tien, 2 years agoWorks well! Would be nice if we could get a better the dark theme (the current one looks terrible), and perhaps a customizable logo to make the icon in the url bar not stick out as much.
- Rated 4 out of 5by NJ, 2 years agoThis is great, but I wish you can add features to add link for the web/page manually.. because I have a lot of page that I add to my bookmark before I know this extension are exist.
So I will appreciate it if that available thx.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15018726, 3 years agoVery good extension. Nice aesthetic, and the inclusion of a dark mode is much appreciated.
My only quibble is that it doesn't save items to a bookmarks folder, which would allow a smoother transition to a second computer, without the need to transfer a backup file to a USB drive.
This is because the bookmarks would simply sync with your Firefox account.
Other than that, I have zero complaints. Would recommend to a friend.
- Rated 4 out of 5by naoric, 4 years agoGreat add on! love how easy it is to add new items!
Two things that are still missing (IMO):
1. Adding support for keyboard shortcut
2. Adding the ability to drag links onto the sidebar - sometimes I'd like to add links without opening them first.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14398132, 4 years agoGreat. Only thing I miss is an option to display a count number of saved pages on the addon toolbar icon. Would you (the developer) consider adding this feature?
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14136704, 4 years agoI really like this one. It makes everything a lot simpler. The only thing I dislike is that "Unread/Read" separation sometimes gets buggy and doesn't work properly. But nothing that compromises the usefulness of this add-on. Congratulations to the team.