Review by mugishap
- Rated 5 out of 5by drewkiimon, 6 months agoIf you're a React developer and not using this extension, what have you been doing this entire time to check the state of your components?
- Rated 1 out of 5by Rimas Kudelis, 6 months agoThe add-on doesn't work on websites which specify a Content Security Policy. There's been a bug about that open on GitHub since February 2020 (#17997), yet nobody cares enough to fix it. The project I'm working on specifies a CSP, so this tool is useless for me.
- Rated 5 out of 5by jmota, 7 months agoEste complemento me ha resultado muy útil para desarrollar mis apps en React.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Jame, 7 months agoPretty useful tool when working with React websites to see how data and components are structured. It's also just fun to know when a site is using React.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Darrell Ulm, 8 months agoUseful when working with React to see what is happening in a structured way.