- Rated 5 out of 5keep developing , good
- Rated 3 out of 5Well thought-through simple user-friendly interface. There are some issues with it interfering with the functionality of some Web sites (e.g. LinkedIn). I'm not sure why that's the case. If it wasn't for this, it would be a great add-on.
It would be nice if you could reconsider your rating with that information in mind. Thank you.
- Rated 4 out of 5This is a good plugin, but for some reason when I pick "Chrome" in the settings, I get Safari instead of Chrome. And the plugin apparently doesn't change window.navigator.platform , I don't know if it lacks permissions to be able to do this, but it would be an important feature for spoofing the OSCould you please open a ticket at https://github.com/tarampampam/random-user-agent/issues regarding the Safari issue?
As for "platform", that has been a known issue for quite some time unfortunately https://github.com/tarampampam/random-user-agent/issues/7
- Rated 5 out of 5this is the best user-agent addon.
it has all the features you need.
best of all it is well put together and incredibly smooth.
- Rated 4 out of 5Main problem is the user agent isn't per-site. There are several user agent switchers that work per site, and several that randomize, but im still looking for one that does both to actually fill the role.
From a "user agent tracking" perspective, random spoofing per site prevents user agent based tracking (though of course there are other methods) within a single session, without this feature it somewhat defeats the point as if you're on two sites within the same random cycle you'll still be user agent matched.
- Rated 5 out of 5good product
- Rated 5 out of 5Somehow this addon will cause Twitter's input box stop working (can not cut or paste).
Firefox 60.0.1 64Bit
Windows 10 Pro 64bitYou can report a bug at https://github.com/tarampampam/random-user-agent/issues
But this is most likely due to Twitter performing browser sniffing and serving incompatible content when your browser does not identify as Firefox. There is nothing the extension could do.
It would be nice if you could re-evaluate your rating based on that.
- Rated 5 out of 5Klein und funktioniert top! Einstellungen sind ebenfalls top! Vielen Dank!
- Rated 5 out of 5Does the job well and the best random user agent switcher I found so far. Consider adding Chrome for Android so that there can be a few versions (latest and some early versions of chrome for mobile) of that user agent, the more the better. Consider keeping the user agents updated and more randomized from time to time so that websites do not blacklist certain user-agents. Overall I see great potential in your add on and hope you keep it updated for a long time and keep it growing with functions.
- Rated 5 out of 5Great job -- minimal and effective. Thank you for developing this.
- Rated 5 out of 5Works great! You need to add user agents for several Android browsers, everything else works fine.
- Rated 5 out of 5Works as expected, easy to use: install and forget. Been using it for months, don't plan to stop using it.
- Rated 5 out of 5a list with regex->specific UA could be a good addition
- Rated 5 out of 5Работает без проблем , хотелось бы более расширенные функции , к примеру , как у Random agent spoofer.
- Rated 4 out of 5Does not remember the settings if "Synchronize between browsers" is on.
The author knows about the problem and promised to fix it.
- Rated 5 out of 5It works great