Pushbullet automatically shows you all of your phone's notifications right on your computer. This means you can see who's calling or read and reply to text messages even if your phone is on silent or in another room.
Pushbullet also makes it easy to send pictures, files, links, and more to your devices and even to friends.
Sending things with Pushbullet is the easiest way to share things between your devices:
• Push a link to your phone by just right-clicking on it on your computer. You can then go right to the link by tapping on the notification.
• Send pictures and other files to your phone wirelessly from your computer and open them right from the notification. No more digging things out of your email inbox or Dropbox.
• Send any address over to your phone so you can get right into Google Maps instead of having to look it up again on your phone.
• Put a todo list right in your notification tray and check of items as you go.
Report this add-on for abuse
If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
This add-on can:
- Access your data for all websites
- Display notifications to you
- Access browser tabs