Rated 3.6 out of 5
3.6 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 13997528, 25 days agoRated 1 out of 5Stopped working in firefox. It asks me to sign in but the sign page button takes me to a blank page. I have ad-block disabled on that page, and the only thing firefox reports protecting me from is google analytics
- by Reuben Varghese, a month agoRated 1 out of 5The add-on has stopped working for quite some time now. I cannot even open the pushbullet.com page to sign-in and when i debug the extension there's a whole host of warnings and errors. This honestly tells me that the Firefox extension has either not been tested or is no longer maintained.
- by doclucas, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5Works perfectly fine on Firefox 72. Although I agree that the permission to access data on all websites doesn't make sense, unreasonable and should be removed to help the add-on gain more trust.
- by Filthy Pazuzu, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5INDISPENSABLE!
Remotely accessing files - via encrypted end-to-end tunnels - on different devices & platforms in different locations couldn't be any easier.
I install the Pushbullet extension on every browser on every OS on all of my computers, and I also install the Pushbullet app on all of my devices. It's literally the first thing I do with any new device or OS after I've secured it.
Mirroring texts and notifications to a computer is nice, but for me the big draw is securely transferring data between devices and accessing any file on any device from any other device anywhere I go.
- by Aman SIngh, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5won't work on firefox, but on other browsers its functioning pretty well but on firefox, even the official site isn't opeining (FYI i've turned off tracker/adblocker)whatsoever.
- by Firefox user 15131937, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5This things works flawlessly on Google Chrome, on my Ios and android but on FireFox (windows) this thing purely sucks. I have tried almost 3-4 times installing and reinstalling this again but each and every time the functionality somehow has been broken.