- Rated 5 out of 5INDISPENSABLE!
Remotely accessing files - via encrypted end-to-end tunnels - on different devices & platforms in different locations couldn't be any easier.
I install the Pushbullet extension on every browser on every OS on all of my computers, and I also install the Pushbullet app on all of my devices. It's literally the first thing I do with any new device or OS after I've secured it.
Mirroring texts and notifications to a computer is nice, but for me the big draw is securely transferring data between devices and accessing any file on any device from any other device anywhere I go.
- Rated 1 out of 5won't work on firefox, but on other browsers its functioning pretty well but on firefox, even the official site isn't opeining (FYI i've turned off tracker/adblocker)whatsoever.
- Rated 1 out of 5https://www.reddit.com/r/PushBullet/comments/3sgdev/cant_enter_e2e_password_in_firefox_addon/
Seems devs don't carz about users issues...
- Rated 1 out of 5A permission for accessing all the data on web-pages is unreasonable.
- Rated 1 out of 5This things works flawlessly on Google Chrome, on my Ios and android but on FireFox (windows) this thing purely sucks. I have tried almost 3-4 times installing and reinstalling this again but each and every time the functionality somehow has been broken.
- Rated 2 out of 5Can't link to my Pushbullet account since last month. I have third-party cookies enabled.
- Rated 1 out of 5The extension's toolbar overflow menu expanded menu is the wrong size, forcing you to scroll to see different parts of it.
- Rated 1 out of 5需要使用google或者fb登录，然而这被墙了
- Rated 1 out of 5Cannot sign in on Firefox Dev Edition. Here's the security error in the console: https://imgur.com/a/vVVQNeN.
- Rated 5 out of 5This is an awesome app! It's made my life easier over the last 7 or 8 years. Now I don't have to physically connect up my phone with a cable to move things to it. These guys should get the equivalent of a Nobel Peace Prize for this app! It's the best!
Thanks, guys & gals, for what you do!
- Rated 5 out of 5Really nice complement to firefox sharing features which are already awesome (way better than chrome😄)
- Rated 5 out of 5希望支持移动设备
- Rated 1 out of 5Cant sign in / login
- Rated 4 out of 5When Pushbullet button is in the overflow menu, the dialog menu is so tiny as to be unusable. Can't attach files unless I click the Expand button because when I press the attach button the dialog closes.