- Rated 5 out of 5by Hosein, 2 years agoAs someone who doesn't have an instagram account I find this incredibly useful for not facing the sign up wall. Also Twitter is blocked in my country so switching to nitter quickly I can easily see the contents of the tweets I click on.
It's simple one of the most useful addons I've ever had.
- Rated 5 out of 5by ThierryM, 2 years agoThanks for your extension very useful !
Since few days, this extension doesn't work on Firefox 82.0.3 (64 bits) on Ubuntu 18.04. The Youtube links doesn't work and when I paste the link directly on the address bar I obtain this message : "L’adresse n’a pas été reconnue. Firefox ne sait pas ouvrir cette adresse car l’un des protocoles suivants (https) n’est associé à aucun programme ou n’est pas autorisé dans ce contexte". If I deactivate this extension, all work "fine".
Developer responseposted 2 years agoI'm sorry I don't understand the error message, perhaps you have enabled FreeTube redirects by accident? Maybe try removing and adding the extension again to clear all settings back to default.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16374875, 2 years agoIt does its job well. The only thing I would suggest: find a way to filter out invidious instances that are down or broken. I know that is difficult, but I think this add-on randomly redirects to any instance without checking first. Keep the randomness, add a filter list of good instances.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13745268, 2 years agoAmazing addon! I was looking for something that would allow me to add exceptions to some redirects (spec. YouTube on Google Play store for digital purchases) and this one does, so thank you!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15907172, 2 years agoSupports to setup own URLs for Nitter, Invidious, Bibliogram and Openstreetmap or use defaults. Can be individually turned on and off with one click.