- Rated 3 out of 5by raspberryalpenglow, a year agoThe concept is amazing, but the extension fell behind libredirect in basically all aspects.
No real need to stick with it.
- Rated 3 out of 5by udvarit, a year agoMy findings are mixed. The add-on works as advertised, but the third party services it uses often don't. Bibliogram usage is now limited to begin with - as detailed in the "Future of Bibliogram" blog post - even on instances where it works. Nitter instance availability is also spotty, I had around 10-30% success rate. Unfortunately this all is not the author's fault, but it's what makes their add-on experience bad.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Ziram, a year agoWorks really well. I wish the next update has supports for whitelist in firefox container. So, my twitter link will not redirected to nitter when it is inside container, but it should redirects me when i use it outside container.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16729671, a year agoI use it mostly to redirect Youtube and Reddit, and works really well, congratulations!
The choice of search engines you made for redirection (Searx, Mojeek, among others) is very thoughtful and inclusive, I appreciate that
- Rated 4 out of 5by Sans Undertale, a year agoNo longer maintained, but a stable option for people who want simple and consistent redirects.
LibRedirect is an excellent fork with a much more robust feature set. In the past it's been buggy, but I can confidently recommend the latest version.
- Rated 3 out of 5by ebylghvg, 2 years agoWhile is an all-around good extension. The invidious is broken. It does not proxy googlevideos all the way. Invidition did so until no connection to Google is made on this add-on I can't recommend.This is possible but disabled by default on request from Invidious instance maintainers due to load considerations, please see "More Options" > "Advanced" > "Invidious" > "Always proxy videos through Invidious".
- Rated 5 out of 5by Michael N., 2 years agoI like this addon very much, but this latest update enabled search-engine redirects out of the blue and by doing so gave me a nice ten-minute scare where I wasn't sure if I somehow managed to contract malware or my DNS was being tampered with.Sorry about that, the issue was flagged by others as well and has been addressed in the latest version (search redirects are off by default now), I promise to never do anything like this again! 🙂
- Rated 5 out of 5by njegos, 2 years agoGreat job! Excellent add-on. Thank you for your hard work. I have one suggestion. Can you please consider adding https://teddit.net/ as a redirect for reddit?
Edit: Here's teddit on GitHub: https://github.com/teddit-net/teddit