- Rated 5 out of 5by bobpaul, 2 years agoOnly complaint is "former President Donald Trump" turns into "former Florida Man".
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12412632, 4 years ago"Florida Man (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current Florida Man"
- Rated 5 out of 5by pieral, 4 years agoWe do need a french version of it to get it even more right.
"un homme de Floride" ou "un habitant de la Floride"
- Rated 5 out of 5by JoeM, 4 years agoHysterical, specially when you forget you're using it and you search news on Trump. Works flawlessly. Ignore the no-comment one star review. I'm pretty sure that's from Florida Man.
- Rated 5 out of 5by cb622, 4 years agoFlorida Man's big move makes me think of the ancient Zen proverb: What is the sound of one state booing?
- Rated 5 out of 5by girrl88, 4 years agoLOVING THIS!!! Thx Daily Show for making the news less stressful. xoxo