- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 18166661, 3 months agoHi something that matches up your current paragraph in reading to a paragraph counter or selector would be awesome. for example: if I go deeper into a document im screen-reading. It would be amazing to be able to select a paragraph on the text i want. But have that in the larger picture of the whole document. So I know im selecting paragraph 13/45.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15315074, 6 months agoI'm loving this add-on so far- a few months back I found a website that created something like the reading ruler and have been looking for it ever since! It's a godsend to find this.
I'm not sure if you're looking to add more features, but would it be possible to allow the option to keep the reading ruler in place as the screen scrolls, maybe moving the ruler via dragging it or clicking on it once to unstick it again until you've scrolled again? I noticed when reading lengthier things that I sort of have to find my place again once I scroll and think the option to have it semi-stickied in place would be super helpful.
- Rated 5 out of 5by tonyqr, 7 months ago如果能应用到单独某一个Tab页就好了，然后里边的选项可以自选，我不需要那么多选项，我只想屏蔽掉某些网页上的图片即可~
It would be better if it can be used in certain tabs I choose rather than all tabs,and the options can be customized because I don`t need all the features,I just want to block some pictures in web page.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Swagonair, 9 months agoworked for 5 mins, the voice was okay, but nothing special. I turned off my comp and it no longer worked. Useless.
Developer responseposted 7 months agoDear Swagonair,
We're truly sorry to hear about the issues you've encountered with our "Pixie: Accessibility and Productivity Reader Addon". It's distressing to hear that the extension stopped working after your initial use.
We value your feedback and we're eager to rectify any issues you're facing to provide a better experience. It seems like there might be some technical difficulties that need to be addressed.
Could you please share a bit more about the problems? For example, does the extension not load at all, or is the voice feature not functioning? Any additional information would be very useful for our team to identify and solve the issue.
We apologize again for the inconvenience, and we thank you for your patience as we work to improve the addon.
Oziku Technologies Team
- Rated 5 out of 5by localbeehunter, a year agothank you i love you i firmly believe adhd ruler will fix my life <3
Developer responseposted a year agoHello, first we would like to apologize for the late reply :( Thank you so much for your feedback. Please, let us know if you have any feature requests so our team can incorporate your feedback in upcoming versions.