- Rated 3 out of 5by Ajer.12, 5 months agoThe add-on sort of works but is unreliable and doesn't place pins on your board of choice, you'll have to go into afterwards and sort into the correct boards but this is just another annoying feature which came when they completely redesigned the previously excellent Pinterest front page where boards were easily displayed. I lost a mass of perfectly organised pins when I moved from one side of the world to the other and stopped using, thought I'd give it another try but its still pretty abysmal.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Shrike, 9 months agoIt's rather annoying than useful. Flashing Pinterest button everywhere, and sometimes page goes completely white. I would prefer traditional context menu instead.
- Rated 3 out of 5by ELLEOUET, a year agoJe pense qu'on doit pouvoir informé sur l'application Pinterest des activités proposées sur le site internet.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Charbo, 2 years agoIt's been working fine for me for years, but a few days ago it became completely non-functioning and I'm sick of trying to troubleshoot it.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15304085, 2 years agoWas working great yesterday, but seems there was an update today and it doesn't work now. The picture just shows up as blank now.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 16503236, 2 years agoeste conocimiento es lo que NO PERMITE QUE LA MUERTE SE ME ACERQUE.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 16306783, 3 years agoOn some sites it works better on some less. One very annoying issue is that it overlays the UI on youtube's thumbnails so that I can't use it (e.g. use the watch later function within the thumbnail)
- Rated 3 out of 5by freddy, 3 years agoWhy does this add-on require access to my bookmarks? Is that a mistake? Please clarify! Currently disabling because of this.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Juby, 4 years agoCan't create or select boards when saving a picture on Firefox Nightly.
EDIT 09-27: I have updated to v4.0.89, but it still doesn't work.
Developer responseposted 4 years agoPlease try v4.0.89? We are working through the implications of sameSite security right now; is it possible your installation requires sameSite to be set before it will return cookies?
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14728340, 4 years agoHas been a great extension, but the latest update has broken it. I have version 4.0.76. Now, when I click on the button, it does not recognise my login at all and shows none of my boards. It gives me the option to create one but the "create" button is greyed out. When I go to the pinterest homepage I am logged in, so I can't find a way to fix the issue. Renders the button totally unusable.
Three stars just because up until now it has been great.
Developer responseposted 4 years agoThanks for confirming your version with your report! Are you by any chance using account switching on Pinterest?
Other questions: which button are you clicking, the hovering Save button or the browser button in the toolbar? If it's the Save button, are you seeing a pop-up window with the Pin create form in it, or is the Pin create form showing in an overlay on top of the page?