- by CastorDan, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5Not possbile to login ...
(user/password not working BUT only for this Firefox extension : user/password perfectly works for site on web and for application on Android)
- by Firefox user 15291844, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5Same issue as everyone else. Unable to log in with correct username & password. As a new user to pCloud I am not impressed with the lack of interest to resolve this issue
- by Nemo, 8 months agoRated 1 out of 5Does not allow login if your datacenter is EU region. pCloud support is not committed to resolving this anytime soon. Also, you need to pay $20 to change the datacenter region to US and it will render your account unusable for a few days. pCloud does not commit on how long will the process take.
- by Firefox user 14196853, 9 months agoRated 1 out of 5Same with alot of people the last few months. Can NOT log-in with my account information. I even logged out of the website itself and logged back in with no problems, but cannot log into the app extension in Firefox.
- by Firefox user 13106149, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Une fois installé, impossible de connecter le module à pCloud, le login et le mot de passe ne sont pas reconnus.
Firefox 8202 64bits - Linux Mint 1.0
- by Firefox user 14608705, a year agoRated 1 out of 5- non fonctional: right-click does not show
- no credibility : incompatibility wrt 2FA (same weakness as for WebDAV and console-client (for NAS)
=> dropped out