Review by Firefox user 16586732
- Rated 1 out of 5by Grave, 3 months agoDoesn't work. Even with the host app, pass working, double checked the paths and config. "Connection to the host app failed or returned an unexpected result!"
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13775334, 8 months agoWorks really well. Thanks a lot for this great extension. Makes it so much easier to use pass.
- Rated 5 out of 5by ipoac, 8 months agoGreat extension that makes using the 'pass' password manager a bit less nerdy ;)
Takes a bit of effort to set up, but totally worth it.
- Rated 5 out of 5by thedieselspaceship, 3 years agoVery convenient and useful addon for everyday usage!
Big thank to developer!!!
- Rated 5 out of 5by krims0n32, 3 years agoWorks perfectly. Only quirk I have is that the popup is as wide as the username input box, which in my case is a tad too small (I have password entries with 3 or 4 directories).
- Rated 5 out of 5by Jānis, 3 years agoThank You! Love when things just work! Seriously simple to use!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12820501, 4 years agoHaving had the unpleasant experience of switching to FireFox from Chromium recently, I'm less keen on using password managers built-in to the browser.
That said, although I've wanted to use the 'pass' password manager for some time, I *needed* it to work in the browser. If I couldn't get this to work, then I'd probably end up ditching pass and go looking for something else.
However, to my delight, It Just Worked (tm). I'd spent half an hour configuring and setting up pass, and in comparison the setup for PassFF was really simple - and it worked first time!
A fantastic job!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13939444, 4 years agoWell, I hate to confirm the naysayers, but this addon Just Doesn't Work™. I have pass installed and working just fine, I followed the installation instructions to the letter, but the script to install the host app appears to do nothing and the "Troubleshooting" section of the instructions doesn't list the error the addon is giving me ("Connection to the host app failed or returned an unexpected result! Make sure you have the latest version of the PassFF host app installed by following the official installation instructions." - which is exactly what I did, and I'm still getting the error.)
It's been a pleasant couple of hours thinking that this would actually work with my copy of firefox, but I'm uninstalling and getting on with my life now.