Review by Miguel Núñez Díaz-Montes
Rated 5 out of 5by Miguel Núñez Díaz-Montes, 5 years ago
You're doing great keep up! Best Salesforce Extension!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Shaun, 2 years agoFirst thing i saw was a bunch of adds, which where not mentioned in the overview
- Rated 5 out of 5by Joao Zanetti, 3 years agoSkyrocket productivity.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14232080, 5 years agoBest Salesforce extension ever. Definitely.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14192590, 5 years agoIt really does a lot of things right, but at least for me the login Manager is bugged! In the open Orgs Tab, when I try to open Setup or the Dev Console, they open twice. And OAuth does not work at all currently. Other than that, I am very satisfied.Hi, thanks for your kind review.
The FF version had some troubles recently. I'll check on it!
UPDATE: the OAUTH problem has been fixed, lucky was caused by the recent FF add-ons site rejection. so I had to change some configurations on the Salesforce connected app. Now it works :)
For the double opening I'm found the cause and fixed the bug, but as this is a minor bug I'll publish it in the next release.
I suggest for the future to file a bug @ https://organizer.enree.co/support.html so I can reply directly to investiage the issue!
Thank you again!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Doug, 5 years agoNEW: See my full length video on why ORGanizer is so awesome!
If you aren't using this as a Salesforce Professional, you're doing it wrong. Enrico and this extension are amazing!!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Rumyr, 5 years agoOrganizer worked well when we used Salesforce Classic, but colors are only displaying sporadically now tht we are using Lightning.Hi Rumyr, this should be solved with the new East18 Release! https://organizer.enree.co/changelog.html ! Enjoy!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Luxsa, 5 years agoBest utility for any Salesforce consultant
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13616550, 5 years agoLong time user of the Chrome version. But now the wait is over, welcome to my beloved Firefox dear ORGanizer!
For the very few people that don't know this extension, this is absolutely necessary when you work on Salesforce at any level.
Keep up the great work!!