- Rated 1 out of 5No funciona
- Rated 1 out of 5It doesn't work.
- Rated 5 out of 5C x
- Rated 1 out of 5Cant believe it !!!
The only "Open with" extension listed now and it has VIRUS !!!
fucking cant believe it
- Rated 1 out of 5It doesn't work. The communicator wont install.
- Rated 1 out of 5Tries to get you to download an extra file that my antivirus identified as having trojans in it
- Rated 1 out of 5Malware
- Rated 1 out of 5Useless waste of time
- Rated 1 out of 5Read the comments below!
- Rated 1 out of 5Doesn't work with latest ffox on OSX. Links to forbidden/broken website for GC communicator (what ever that is) DL.
- Rated 1 out of 5trojan and malware, do not install
it asks for another program in order to run, antivirus rteccts it as a Trojan Virus.
- Rated 1 out of 5Fordert nach installation zum Download einer Datei auf die laut Avira eine Adware Virus enthält Äußerste Vorsicht!!!!!!!!!
- Rated 1 out of 5It doesnt work, requires installing other non verified software. It is not customizable, the web address point to an unexisting page.
Looks very much like malware, Do not install
- Rated 5 out of 5V
- Rated 1 out of 5Error: "Adresse nicht erkannt" (URL: openwithgc://?exe=C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe&pat=aut&file=http://.....)
This addon has no settings or any helping manuals so it's unusable. Fortunately there are some working alternative AddOns.
- Rated 1 out of 5this add-on asks for additional software which is malware/adware
- Rated 1 out of 5its a virus. don't install. its nonsense that you need this additional software, as it another add-on works perfectly.
- Rated 1 out of 5I would have rated this at 5 stars, if it hadn't stopped working at around version 53. Now it's useless and I continually get a message that "The address wasn't understood". Open with Internet Explorer stopped working at the same time.