- Rated 1 out of 5by Zombie dawg, a year agothis one day out of blue delete all my notes even not i had cleared my history or made anything unusual. Besides delete thoroughly my info it's impossible open on android
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16836582, a year agoJ ai changé de téléphone, un transfert de toutes les données a été effectué .quand j ai ouvert notes sur le nouveau téléphone c etait vide j ai perdu toutes mes infos et je ne sais pas du tout comment les récupérer
- Rated 1 out of 5by Stoned Daisy, 2 years agoLoved this app for it's simplicity. Then I had to reinstall my Firefox and all my content was gone. I lost a TON of important stuff. Thoroughly disappointed.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Dipen, 2 years agoThis is great feature in browser. No need to juggle between browser and other tools to make notes.
Edge has something in form of collection. which is better but I liked simplicity of notes in Firefox. But one day I rebooted my PC and all my notes disappeared. I have no clue why that happened. I'm using 78esr so there was no major upgrade happened to my browser.
I see other people having similar complains but seems developers have no clue or are not interested in helping. I lost some important information in those notes. :(
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13695800, 2 years agoI thought notes were associated or linked to the web page where they were taken, as it should. What's the goal of a notebook app in a browser if the notes are not related to the pages?
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13778820, 2 years agoLa synchronisation entre appli smartphone et extension navigateur sur PC est aléatoire.
Accumulation d'historique "sur cet ordinateur".
De plus pour se connecter il faut entrer un code de sécurité transmis par mail même après entrée mot de passe. C'est très lourd pour un fonctionnement erratique.
J'utilise des mots de passe sécurisés, et il me faudrait vraiment une option pour supprimer cette connexion à deux étages totalement anti ergonomique sur un smartphone.
Soyez la solution pas le problème ;-)
- Rated 1 out of 5by pine, 3 years agoHave been using this for months now and noticed that it was adding ****Notes on this computer**** or something similar to some of my notes so many times that it would lag Firefox. Could not stop this behaviour between phone and computer so deleted notes on phone and it synced straight away to desktop and I've lost everything. Am shattered...
- Rated 1 out of 5by GA WILLBE, 3 years agoNot working for FF 73.0.1 on Win10. Notes sidebar appears, but there is no way to type in anything. Don't see any "+ New Note" button or any other button. Just an empty side pane with apparently no text box in it.
- Rated 1 out of 5by wmarcello, 3 years agoWorked just great until one day it didn't. I got a "Notes Storage Full" error and then one of my longer notes that I had been adding to for a couple months wouldn't open anymore. I almost lost it all except I was patient and gave it a minute to open. Once open it was very sluggish but I was eventually able to copy the text out. It seemed to have trouble syncing because my note text was duplicated several times over with the note *** On this computer: *** appearing several times, making the note 10x longer than it should have. Will never use again.