- Rated 2 out of 5by Qaz1, 6 months agoThis is so much fuss its more irritating than helpful. Here is why
1. You must have the application installed on the PC for the extension to work.
2. It seems (not confirmed) to interfere with NordVPN's connection on PC start up.
3.The extension constantly pops up telling me to log in when ever I input a password if the Desktop application is logged out.
4 The desk top application constantly logs out.
5. The layout is a mess. The folder view is not available in the browser you must drop to the desk top application and its squished by default.
6. Launching a website is not smooth but very clunky and needs another fuss to fill in the password once launched.
They really need to rethink this to make it more user friendly and smoother.Hey! NordPass offers an auto-lock feature, with which you can select for how long you would like to be signed in. However, do note that if you restart your device, you will need to log in with the Master Password again. Regarding your issues could you contact us via email at email@example.com and we will help you solve your inquiries.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Steph, 6 months agoWorks really well, use it everyday! Love not having to enter every single password or card detail in. Also, tells me when there's breaches in my emails so I can address it.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17484526, 6 months agoAt first, I was trying very hard to figure out how to protect my own password and to have a program that contained all the add-ons for saving passwords wherever I was and in any browser. I tried to use more than 40 types of programs, but each program had a lack of features from one program to another, despite the fact that I used paid subscriptions. By chance, I came across this program, Nordpress.
It is a very powerful program that holds all the specifications tremendously. All you have to do is link it to the laptop password instead of saving a long password or the laptop fingerprint. Choose the password requirements and how many places you want, and it will save the link, email, user name, and passwords for your address and phones directly. Don't worry about any addresses that you save directly and can be used for any time and any site, and don't forget your bank cards that will be at your fingertips at any time, even the CVV code can't be forgotten because it is saved. I advise you to use it and add it to your browsers, and there will be a 100% change in performance.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Ben R, 6 months agoLoving NordPass and the extension works great, excited to see improvements that come
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14726495, 7 months agoInstall this "Add" is VERY diffcult to do and I still don't have it done.
Developer responseposted 7 months agoHey there!👋 if you are having issues installing NordPass extension on your Firefox browser please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will help with any issue you might have experienced while adding our extension.