- by Smidgeons, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. When it eventually boots up it works great but more often than not it is disabled.
The padlock icon remains on it, like it has not logged in (even though I have the Main app open and fully functional).
Sometimes it says 'app issue, click to reset' on the Add-On (but then resets and still doesn't work), other times it just sits there and refuses to login.
Considering I actually pay for this, it is safe to saywhen the sub runs out I will be going back to Dashlane and get my VPN elsewhere (I got the VPN/Password package)
- by Firefox user 17131084, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5Seems to require also to install desktop app to actually work.
- by Firefox user 14532855, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5After using this for some time I've found the autofill continually stops working, which is a bloody nuisance. Nordpass have never fixed the problem, despite the obvious numerous complaints about it. So I'm going back to Lastpass or I'll try Bitwarden.
- by Firefox user 17101116, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5Please fix your firefox connection !! WE all have the same problem. The desktop app and the firefox extension do not communicate properly on startups etc. It is impossible to get rid of the padlocked firefox extension without a reinstall of either the desktop app or the extension.Hey there! Thanks for your feedback ― the issue is known and our developers are already working on a fix for this. In the meantime, let us know if we can help you with anything!
- by Spencer, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5It was working okay when I started using it several months ago. However it would stop working about once every month and I would have to uninstall it and then reinstall to get it working again which was annoying but it was working most of the time. Now it just doesn't work. I am not sure if I want to use nordpass now.Hello👋. We are sorry for the issues you have encountered. 😞 Could you reach out to our support team at email@example.com so we could take a look at your issues?
- by risuch, 7 months agoRated 3 out of 5The app and all looks good and is fine so I was enjoying it, but lately the firefox add-on almost never connects to NordPass app. Its totally annoying to fiddle around and try to make it connect but ultimately copy the passwords in manually from the app. Hope this resolves soon otherwise the whole thing becomes useless
- by Firefox user 14344682, 7 months agoRated 5 out of 5I'm currently using the free version, before committing to pay for Premium. I've been using it for a few weeks and am pleased with Nordpass performance. It's more reliable than my last password manager.
- by pablomax, 8 months agoRated 1 out of 5It is hard to explain just how bad this app is.
Once in a while it works, and during those times the app is useful.
However, if you use Firefox and Window 11... this app is a the worst I have ever seen. I do not just mean for a password manager. It is the worst app from any type of app that I have ever used.
I don't know how the nord team managed to make something which integrates so poorly with FF, but it is honestly shocking.
I have now switched to 1pass, even though I paid for 3 years of nordpass.
Worst. Purchase. Ever.Hey there! Could you please make sure that both the extension and application versions are up to date? If the issue persists please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. They will be more than happy to help you out! 😉
- by Firefox user 16948326, 8 months agoRated 1 out of 5I've been subbed too long to be refunded, but I'm locked into a 3 year plan and nordpass has just been completely broken for months now. The firefox extension constantly gets hung and has to be reinstalled every time you open the browser, sometimes multiple times in a single browsing session, despite every other service and app working perfectly fine. Nord are ignoring their customers and just letting the app stay broken.
Don't get ripped off. Steer clear of this service.
- by Firefox user 15752896, 8 months agoRated 1 out of 5Not as easy to use as LASTPASS....App won't fill in a required 2nd password on a lead security page, nor will it provide a password on secondary check lead pages....Lucky for me, I only invested in 1 year of subscription. I only bought it because it was 1/2 the price of LASTPASS, but it it only works 1/2 the time, why bother. Support will come along and ask me to email them, and I have multiple times showing screen prints, and then they ask me again to send screen prints in the follow up email. I don't have the patience to be a beta user when I have to pay for the software.Hello 👋 Thank you for your feedback, and let us apologize for the inconvenience. We are sure that our support team will find a solution for you if you provide the needed information😇
- by Firefox user 17024986, 8 months agoRated 2 out of 5_sometimes_ works really well, but most of the time gets stuck in loading screen and requires you to manually open the nordpass application (which also has the tendency to load slowly/unreliably) en manually find and copy the stored password, rendering the extension useless.
- by larry, 9 months agoRated 1 out of 5no meaningful customer service from NORD -- apparently NORD doesn't want you to have the convenience of using the browser extension -- force you yo their appHello, Larry. You can access and use NordPass only on the browser using our Web Vault:
However, please note that autofill and autosave functions will not work and you will need to have both desktop application and browser extension to use these features on your device. In case there are any other questions we can help with, please send us an email to email@example.com! 🙏
- by Firefox user 17015238, 9 months agoRated 1 out of 5Horrible.... If u open big XL, if u work with WP admin app will remember all titles, some times its impossible to open, 2 times in day u need to relog in, slow down web pages. Its more like some beta version of unknown company. How can u believe this company? That was lust time i buy anything from NORD!
Developer responseposted 9 months agoHey there! We're sorry to learn about your situation with NordPass. Could you please send us your inquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we could work on resolving the issues you have? 🧐