- by Firefox user 14344682, a month agoRated 5 out of 5I'm currently using the free version, before committing to pay for Premium. I've been using it for a few weeks and am pleased with Nordpass performance. It's more reliable than my last password manager.
- by turbotricycle, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5Now that it is back working it is awesome. For those of you having trouble, uninstall the desktop app, download the newest version, and install it.
- by WinnieThePugh, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5EDIT: I'm a big dumb dummy. If the extension isn't working update the desktop app, back to working great as usual. Won't open at all, just loads and loads and loads. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling it and firefox multiple times. It was great when it worked but suddenly stopped a month or two ago.
- by Hellbatterist, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5Fantastic program. Had one issue when the Firefox -plugin stopped working on version 89.0.2 (x64). Fixed it with updating the main Windows application from 'Settings' -page top right corner.
Other than that, the program has been working very well and I'm happy to use it, since it makes password management literally effortless. Great product!
- by andy, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5I have been using this extension along with the app for about a year and I love it, the Nordpass team did a wonderful job. Unfortunately I am having issues with the new Firefox 89.0.1 (64-bit). The extension just won't load. Do you know if there is some kind of issue there? Thank you
UPDATED REVIEW: with regards to what i have written above: there wasn't any issue with the extension, I just needed to update the main app. Now everything is working perfectly as before. Again, Nordpass team, great job! So anyone having the issues with the extension remaining blocked, just UPDATE THE APP.Hey Andy, we are glad to hear some of the issues were resolved! 🎉 In regards to your other point, could you contact our team at email@example.com so we could help you out? 🙏