Some features are temporarily disabled while we perform website maintenance. We'll be back to full capacity shortly.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14498550, 4 years agoWhile this plugin has worked beautifully in the past it seems that YouTube has changed something and it no longer works. Four stars for being excellent in the past but not working so well now and hope it will be working again.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15205572, 4 years agothis is great, thanks Abdullah, just one thing, it says press Ctrl/Command+Shift+Y to toggle the add-on, and that doesn't work for me
edit: it works now! thanks Abdullah! 🙏🏽
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15045287, 4 years agoWorks like it's supposed to so far. I'd just like to request a feature that I think is missing: an option to hide the videos in the home page. I'm so used to not seeing any videos on YouTube right after I open it up with the Chrome extension called Hide Recommendations, but it's missing in Firefox. It would be great for you to implement it. Other than that key missing feature, thank you for this add-on!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14641134, 5 years agoWorks pretty well.
The only issue with it is that it also removes videos from that channels own YouTube page. Luckily you can easily disable it though.
Is the source code available somewhere? I'm always a bit worried when I use an add-on that doesn't share a link to it's GitHub page.
- Rated 4 out of 5by DJCX43, 5 years agoThis is pretty much the best yt comment blocker but I would like to report some issues
- when I disable app with the command soon as I scroll the comment It'll turn back on again.
- When I go into the channel it hides the videos in the videos tab due to recommand feature blocker.
those are the only issues I had so far
- Rated 4 out of 5by coitus, 6 years agoDoes what it advertises however I have a few gripes (this is feedback for 0.4pre5):
- after installing, it requires a page refresh to hide the comments
- there's no placeholder; sometimes I scroll down and forget the comments are blocked and wait for them to load (YouTube by default shows the same white space for a few seconds, even without the extension). Some text like "No comments here :)" would be helpful to remind me the comments are blocked
- also there's a typo :P "Prefrences" should be "Preferences"
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13269801, 6 years agoThank you for making this.
If I may suggest a feature: putting in an option to remove the 'enable/disable comments' button/keyboard shortcut you recently added, so that I'd have to go into the Add-On options if I REALLY want to see the comments. (I keep re-enabling comments thinking 'This is such an innocuous video that I'm sure there isn't any awful racist garbage in the comments THIS time' and 9 out of 10 times I'm wrong. :P)
Developer responseposted 6 years agoWill move the button to settings and add option to disable browser icon and shortcut in the coming version.
Thanks for your reviiew :)
Update1: fixed and updaed on beta channel:
Update2: Please check out Version 0.4pre4 ,
More updates and fixes for your problem.
PLease try it and let me know if the problem persists.