- by G.Youngbar, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5i lke that i can open new tabs to my homepage
(google) however i really dislike that when firefox updates i have to re add this add on. there should be a way to make it permanent or until i turn it off
- by Firefox user 14378552, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5It does what it says it will do, except not always. It can't load localfiles, which means you can't use custom HTML, JS homepages that are local on the machine. If this is possible to implement that would be a very welcome feature
- by Firefox user 5465762, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Didn't seem to work at first, until I found out that due to Firefox restrictions, local files cannot be handled by add-ons. My homepage was a local file... I solved that by adding it to my (local) web server. A warning that local files are not allowed would have been useful!
- by DRiv, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Why would this add on need permission to Access your data for all websites? Which can read the content of any web page you visit as well as data you enter into those web pages, such as usernames and passwords. There's other add ons that do more but does not need this permission but ill give you the benefit of the doubt. Please explain
- by Firefox user 13497372, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Just updated to Firefox 57. It doesn't seem to work if the home page is set to local file on my C drive (file::///c:/...). No issue so far if the home page is set to http url.
- by Firefox user 13484143, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5I've used this extension for YEARS with no problem. Then FF decides to change their entire browser and it no longer works. THIS SUX! I HATE QUANTUM!!! Your extension WORKS with Palemoon, Waterfox and Basilisk, so I've deleted the FF browser and am using them instead.