- Rated 5 out of 5by Trevor, 6 months agoSeriously, this is the first review I have done about a Firefox extension. I have spent ages trying to find an easy to use, graphical solution to managing my bookmarks and this one ticks all my boxes and more!!
It's very easy to use, pleasing on the eye - absolutely brilliant!! I advise anyone to try it if you want a "desktop" approach to managing your bookmarks!
With the combination of the Firefox Home Page and NelliTab I am sorted and glad I came back to Firefox. 5 stars ain't enough!!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Beban, a year agoThis is exactly what i was looking high customizability and a fast way to modify
I looked for speed dial and new tab overwrite functions in edge, opera, and chrome but none of them came close to this ecept NightTab which was very good in customizability but was to much of a hastle as adding new bookmarks aswell as folder took forever
- Rated 5 out of 5by css0101, a year agoПосле обновления дополнение работает идеально. Очень нравится. Спасибо!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Andrew Bray, a year agoI've been using this extension for a couple of years now, and it's a shame there aren't more people using it. You get icons for all of your bookmarks, in a clean-looking page. Tons of customization in how your background, theme, icons, labels, everything looks. IMO this looks better than any other tab page out there.
The only complaint I have is that even on the simplest settings, it still takes a second or two to load. But I probably can't blame the developer for that! It's a web browser extension after all.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Zacharie, 2 years agodoes what the built-in firefox new tab page promises to do but didn't. Thanks Thomas. All I wanted is my bookmarks to show up when I clicked new tab, instead of what an algorithm thought I wanted showing up.
- Rated 5 out of 5by -RKI-, 2 years agoThis is a very great extension. However, I miss some options in it - The possibility of adding a search bar in the new tab and the possibility of changing the start page cos I like to use the add-on as a new tab but I would like to be able to set my own start page. But anyway I leave five stars. Good job! :)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Dubster, 3 years agoLove this extension. Only issue I have is that the same icon is used for different pages that have the same domain name. I click on "only for this single URL," and choose an icon for the page, but then all other site icons with the same domain name change to that icon. It seems that should only happen when clicking on "for all URLs with this host."
Still, great work by the author.
Developer responseposted 3 years agoThx for your feedback! :)
The term "single URL" is shown for the User, but internally NelliTab is not using everything from the url, it uses only a part of an URL. There is lot of room for improvements and bug fixing. Please could write me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with example URLs, then i will check asap.