- Rated 5 out of 5by Aestarii, a year agoSo beautiful. Exactly what I needed! I spent actual days looking for something like this, since I have such specific requirements (I'm fussy :D) - and lo and behold, there was NelliTab. Really, thank you so much!
- Rated 5 out of 5by 7kt swe, 2 years agothe automatic favicon/OG image has been broken for a long time now. I have to add them manually everytime, pretty annoying.
Before you answer this, I can assure that old standard faulty OG images or icons is the issue here. Because I've tried everything
Work great now!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Trevor, 2 years agoSeriously, this is the first review I have done about a Firefox extension. I have spent ages trying to find an easy to use, graphical solution to managing my bookmarks and this one ticks all my boxes and more!!
It's very easy to use, pleasing on the eye - absolutely brilliant!! I advise anyone to try it if you want a "desktop" approach to managing your bookmarks!
With the combination of the Firefox Home Page and NelliTab I am sorted and glad I came back to Firefox. 5 stars ain't enough!!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Beban, 2 years agoThis is exactly what i was looking high customizability and a fast way to modify
I looked for speed dial and new tab overwrite functions in edge, opera, and chrome but none of them came close to this ecept NightTab which was very good in customizability but was to much of a hastle as adding new bookmarks aswell as folder took forever
- Rated 5 out of 5by css0101, 2 years agoПосле обновления дополнение работает идеально. Очень нравится. Спасибо!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Andrew Bray, 3 years agoI've been using this extension for a couple of years now, and it's a shame there aren't more people using it. You get icons for all of your bookmarks, in a clean-looking page. Tons of customization in how your background, theme, icons, labels, everything looks. IMO this looks better than any other tab page out there.
The only complaint I have is that even on the simplest settings, it still takes a second or two to load. But I probably can't blame the developer for that! It's a web browser extension after all.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Zacharie, 3 years agodoes what the built-in firefox new tab page promises to do but didn't. Thanks Thomas. All I wanted is my bookmarks to show up when I clicked new tab, instead of what an algorithm thought I wanted showing up.