- Rated 5 out of 5by css0101, 2 years agoПосле обновления дополнение работает идеально. Очень нравится. Спасибо!
Developer responseposted 2 years agoThx for your feedback! Any chance to open the inspector/console to see any error message/crash? If you have some time, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Andrew Bray, 2 years agoI've been using this extension for a couple of years now, and it's a shame there aren't more people using it. You get icons for all of your bookmarks, in a clean-looking page. Tons of customization in how your background, theme, icons, labels, everything looks. IMO this looks better than any other tab page out there.
The only complaint I have is that even on the simplest settings, it still takes a second or two to load. But I probably can't blame the developer for that! It's a web browser extension after all.
- Rated 4 out of 5by TheFireRed, 2 years agoThis extension is just perfect! Works locally, is super customizable and looks gorgeous! Please, a small request: I'd love to add icons to folders! It'd be even *more* perfect!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Carlos AM, 2 years agoOn the track to become a very good extension.
I sorely miss the ability to choose images or even colors as placeholders.
Or, at the very least, to have the selected letter correspond to the first letter of the name of the link, not the first letter of the url.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Zacharie, 2 years agodoes what the built-in firefox new tab page promises to do but didn't. Thanks Thomas. All I wanted is my bookmarks to show up when I clicked new tab, instead of what an algorithm thought I wanted showing up.
- Rated 4 out of 5by emvaized, 3 years agoVery great extension!
Please also add more transitions and animations :)
For example, when switching between tabs, or navigating folders within the same tab.
Also it is unclear how to enable column view for categories - I found it out only after few days of digging in the settings :)
- Rated 5 out of 5by -RKI-, 3 years agoThis is a very great extension. However, I miss some options in it - The possibility of adding a search bar in the new tab and the possibility of changing the start page cos I like to use the add-on as a new tab but I would like to be able to set my own start page. But anyway I leave five stars. Good job! :)
- Rated 4 out of 5by yichang, 3 years ago真的跟 vivaldi 浏览器的开始页面好像啊！要是速度能快起来，没有延迟感的话，那就好极了。虽然我这里不知道为啥缩略图没有呈现，但这都是小问题了。
- Rated 5 out of 5by Dubster, 3 years agoLove this extension. Only issue I have is that the same icon is used for different pages that have the same domain name. I click on "only for this single URL," and choose an icon for the page, but then all other site icons with the same domain name change to that icon. It seems that should only happen when clicking on "for all URLs with this host."
Still, great work by the author.
Developer responseposted 3 years agoThx for your feedback! :)
The term "single URL" is shown for the User, but internally NelliTab is not using everything from the url, it uses only a part of an URL. There is lot of room for improvements and bug fixing. Please could write me an email to email@example.com with example URLs, then i will check asap.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Bram, 3 years agoExactly what I've been looking for! This add-on deserves a much higher spot in the search results. It turns my bookmark bar folder into a simple grid of icons, nicely customizable. Great work!
- Rated 5 out of 5by bubble, 3 years agoSimply stunning. I come from Opera and was missing my SpeedDial. This is perfect since it does not collect your data and doesn't require an account like some others do. Plus, it looks great and modern and is fully customizable. Also the developer seems to be very active with the development and support of the users, which is impressive for a free piece of software. Absolutely recommended. Thank you Thomas!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15489470, 3 years agoGreat extension that does (almost) exactly what I need.
I would love to use this every day, but there is one thing that prevents me from doing that. I have multiple bookmarks from the same site, and this extension always "auto download" icons for the bookmarks. This results in the the same icon being used for almost all my bookmarks which is annoying. I would prefer if there were an option that allowed you to disable automatically downloading icons
Update: The developer responded very quickly and fixed my issue within a few days. Very impressed!
Developer responseposted 3 years agoPlease write me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with examples if possible, then i try to fix it. =)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15316820, 3 years agoSimply the best and frankly the only usable Speed Dial add-on for Firefox that actually utilizes your bookmarks, feels lightweight enough, and looks nice and not out of place with the rest of the browser's UI. Made switching from Vivaldi easier... hope to see this become more popular. Great job!