- Rated 4 out of 5by Aseliot, 2 months agoIt's great for seperating everything and now I also have pretty colors.
I would like to see things such as "Close all tabs" also support something like closing all tabs in a specific container.
- Rated 4 out of 5by MTBinDurham, 2 months agoA really, really good extension that lacks one critical feature: the ability to easily review and edit the associations between websites and tabs. I've unfortunately disabled the extension for now as I can't untangle some associations that I've added, even with re-associating them. It's too bad, because otherwise the extension is extremely well written.
Please make the association lists editable!
- Rated 2 out of 5by alcar, 2 months agoNot what I want. I want to be able to have distinct Firefox browser instances with each isolated from the other with its own bookmarks, extensions, settings, etc. The goal is to be able to have one independent browser for work, others for various personal technical projects, others for entertainment, and not have settings and tabs, etc, from any shared between them. Also to be able to have each independent Firefox browser open and running at the same time.
So basically multiple-accounts (browser preferences and everything) contained in independent browser instances.
Other than the benefit of keeping security isolated to each instance the other big gain for me would be de-cluttering, not having and seeing lots of tabs in one browser instance.
This add-on does not achieve either goal; no simple isolation at browser level, and still all that clutter as it is based around tabs.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Augusto, 2 months agoThe UX is horrible. This extension have a design problem with the "No container" state:
* You can move a website to a container, but you can't take it out of a container.
* Moreover you can't choose "no container" as default state for a website if you have chosen a container previously.
* Also the extension always remember your last container for a website and you aren't able to disable that "feature".
Please review the "Cookie Swap" extension, which is much more simple (but it has some bugs unfortunately).
- Rated 1 out of 5by GMC, 2 months agoAt the setting of manage containers, after renaming the name and changing the color and icon, there is no Confirm(OK) Button.
How to confirm the change？
I have re-arranged the order of the containers. I can see the arrangement of the containers is updated successfully when I click the extension button to preview.
But if I the right-click the tabs, the order of the containers is still remaining the old sequence which has not been updated.
There are only 8 colors. So, I hope there are 50 types of different color.
Because most icons are not my favorite. I can only choose the circle to use. So, I hope there are 50 types of icons for users to choose.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Diego, 2 months agoLi falten algunes funcions, com poder guardar o hibernar les pestanyes d'un contenidor per obrir-les juntas en un altre moment. Per la resta es fantàstic, no hi ha millor solució en cap navegador per aïllar perfils fàcilment i ràpid.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Muff Gully, 2 months agoGreat add-on. A few features I would like to see are: the ability to restore containers in the event of a crash, to have containers be put in a sleep or hibernation state when not interacted with after a set period of time to free up system resources, and to not utilize the same website cache for different containers.