- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15038236, a month agoI use containers as a separation of work areas so that I can switch between work and entertainment so that unnecessary tabs don't distract me. Containers don't do that well!
1) I want the containers to be easier to hide. Right now the interface is complicated, there are a lot of clicks.
2) It's not clear why a hidden container drops me all the tabs in it if I add a new tab to the container. I just want to add a tab, not open 100 tabs I don't need!
3) I see the concept of containers as switching different desktops. So that they don't mix with each other unnecessarily.
4) Tabs outside of containers. There should be a setting that specifies what to do with these tabs: either hide them when any container is open, or leave them parallel to the container.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Vaark, a month agoI've spent hours accross the recent years - and only found some awful temp solutions - to prevent Youtube and Gsearch to log me in but being still able to access gmail.
And for God's sake, it's working like a dream come true!!! With the addition of some scripts in Greasemonkey, I can safely and comfortably browse Youtube again! Thank You !
...Now I only need to find a module to hide the damned "Firefox VPN" invasive commercial spread everywhere in this addon...
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17620470, a month agoThis feature is so elementally useful, I am surprised that I have to add it as an extension. It seems like it should be a default feature. It is also one of the primary reasons I exclusively use Firefox. For a while I was happy to use Chrome exclusively because it provided what I needed and the synchronization or backup of each instance was very helpful. Since that doesn't cross web browsers, I only switched because Firefox, lately performs better and has this feature to increase my security, privacy, and account management ability. It doesn't take extra time to deal with these issues because I just have a few pinned tabs with the right container in them. It's awesome.
- Rated 5 out of 5by FMA, a month agoIt's exactly what I wanted!
No more using multiple browsers to use multiple accounts or having your online info of an account being looked at by other.
I set it up little by little in the first week and then it's all on autopilot after that. The different colors for each tab keeps it well organized.
You can use this just to isolate 1 single account from the rest or you can use it strongly to keep each account on their colored container you created to have max privacy. I love this!