- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13446689, 5 years agoI like that this lets me switch tabs by rolling my mouse wheel, but I have to let go of the right mouse button and re-click every time I want to change. I'd love it if I could just hold the button and roll the wheel to scroll through all of my tabs. Also would be nice if releasing the right mouse button would not bring up the context menu after using it to gesture.
- На пустой созданной вкладке и на всех системных вкладках: "Настройки", "Управление дополнениями" и т.п. не работает. При этом если перейти с вкладки управления на страницу расширения, то и там жесты тоже не работают.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 12641720, 5 years agoYou have to actually re-click right mouse button to e.g. move to next or previous tab with the wheel, it doesn't scroll through all tabs while holding right click, you have to re-click it for every tab which is impractical. 57.0b12 (64-bit)
- Rated 4 out of 5by Gabriel X, 5 years agoHi, I like it, it's the only one working for FF57b12, I used another one but it's legacy and doesn't work at all anymore. However, there's something the other one I used, it has this feature when your cursor actually draw in the screen the gesture you were doing, so you can see if you were using the right one.
- Rated 4 out of 5by xlinux, 5 years agoThis extension works fine- does all that it says it does. Unfortunately, there is no host-site listed and the source code is nowhere to be found. It is mandatory that any time a program licensed under the GPL is released that the source code is also made available.
Thus, this extension is in violation of the GPL and should be avoided. You have no idea what this extension does if you cannot see the code!
EDIT: There is now a source code listing on this page. Updating rating to 4 stars- Need to check it myself and make sure it functions the same.
- Rated 5 out of 5by mindfuldev, 5 years agoI works great and default gestures are exactly right for me so I don't need to change anything. One this is that it doesn't work in new tab but after installing https://addons.mozilla.org/pl/firefox/addon/new-tab-override and setting new page to google it is ok.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13330948, 5 years agoI like the extensions.
But one of my favorite things to do with mouse gestures is to zoom in and out with the up and down gesture.
Is the source code which according to the page is under the GPL licence available somewhere in its original unminified form?
- Rated 5 out of 5by Smartfon, 5 years agoThis extension recognizes diagonal mouse gesture, unlike others that require two gestures to substitute it. It's lightweight and works great.
Developers: please add the ability to control the page zoom in "Scroll wheel" section.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Heaven, 5 years agoWhy version 1.6 requires permission to Access recently closed tabs?
Version 1.5 didn't required that and worked ok.
LE: Gotcha, thank you for the clarification.
Developer responseposted 5 years agoThis permission give us some advance.
Now function «Restore the last closed tab» works better:
restored tabs get loaded with their full history, not just with their last URL, like before.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Diphal, 5 years agoThis is a good start in times when almost all older addons cease to work with webextensions... especially for such needed feature like mouse gestures. I missing few things tho: It doesnt work on internal pages like (empty new tab, addons, etc.), it doesnt have duplicate tab feature and as someone before me said, restore previously closed tab restores only tab with url without its history.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 12355954, 5 years agoThis is a good start to implement mouse gestures with WebExtensions in Firefox, but it's still a little basic.
My biggest annoyance is that restored tabs get loaded just with their last URL, not with their full tab history. Also you can't customize any gestures, like up/down.