- by Macu, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Very good extension, simple but works fine. Most importantly, it supports diagonal gestures, which had been a huge problem since Redox Mouse Gestures were discontinued which made me to run to great lengths to find some workarounds to keep it alive. There's one substantial drawback, though. The add-on does not support gestures in Firefox windows, which wouldn't be a huge problem, if it wasn't for the fact that the gestures don't work in each new tab. I've got a solution for it, too, though, but it will be satisfactory only for those who want to set some specific website as their home page. Just download "new tab override" extension. Anyway, it'd be nice if the author of the add-on could fix the problem, making it a five-star affair.
- by Dominoes1, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5My favorite gesture plugin: I appreciate how it doesn't show anything on your screen when using, and uses simple, 8-direction one-swipe gestures rather than two-leg ones.
- by Firefox user 13696698, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5deactivates context-Menu (rightclick...)
standard-Settings are different from the usual (e.g. rightclick-mouse to the left is NOT "back to last page")
FF on MacOS HS
- by Firefox user 13671674, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5This add is very interesting and increase your productivity. Infortunately for me the major action is missing : open a link in a new tab (ie CTRL + click). I used this a lot in mouse and gesture. Is it possible to add it ?
- by Mel, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5I don't see any way to drag on a hyperlink to open that web page. I use that mouse gesture more than any other. Without that function this add-on not suitable for my use.
- by Firefox user 13516751, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5Нет отображения жеста - это приводит к ложным срабатываниям.
Жесты очень простые - легко нажать случайно
Нет отмены жеста по задержке, т.е. если начал жест (случайно!), его уже не отменишь.
Нет настройки своего жеста.
СНЁС ЧЕРЕЗ 7 минут!