- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14004985, 5 years agoWorks really well, good selection of actions. Thank you!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Ilya Rysenkov, 5 years agoSimple but awesome. Great thing for a lazybone like me. )))
- Rated 4 out of 5by Дмитрий, 5 years agoУдобное и полезное расширение. Хотелось бы возможности назначения одного действия на разные жесты. ОЧЕНЬ хотелось бы возможности скрывать Фаерфокс в трей.
- Rated 5 out of 5by José Ivan Damasceno Vigorena, 5 years agoAdoro essa extensão! Muito útil! Nos poupa tempo na hora de usar os navegadores e suas abas.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Macu, 5 years agoVery good extension, simple but works fine. Most importantly, it supports diagonal gestures, which had been a huge problem since Redox Mouse Gestures were discontinued which made me to run to great lengths to find some workarounds to keep it alive. There's one substantial drawback, though. The add-on does not support gestures in Firefox windows, which wouldn't be a huge problem, if it wasn't for the fact that the gestures don't work in each new tab. I've got a solution for it, too, though, but it will be satisfactory only for those who want to set some specific website as their home page. Just download "new tab override" extension. Anyway, it'd be nice if the author of the add-on could fix the problem, making it a five-star affair.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Dominoes1, 5 years agoMy favorite gesture plugin: I appreciate how it doesn't show anything on your screen when using, and uses simple, 8-direction one-swipe gestures rather than two-leg ones.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13696698, 5 years agodeactivates context-Menu (rightclick...)
standard-Settings are different from the usual (e.g. rightclick-mouse to the left is NOT "back to last page")
FF on MacOS HS
- Rated 4 out of 5by gianni, 5 years agoToo bad that on linux it requires to right click twice before showing the menu. Excellent for all the rest. Firefox on ubuntu 17.10.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13684004, 5 years ago希望作者能够多参考一下通用的鼠标手势，不要用一下自己的习惯或者非主流的手势做默认的设置。
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13671674, 5 years agoThis add is very interesting and increase your productivity. Infortunately for me the major action is missing : open a link in a new tab (ie CTRL + click). I used this a lot in mouse and gesture. Is it possible to add it ?
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13483163, 5 years agoIt's okay, not working in a new tab and some firefox tabs.. hope it'll get worked out.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Mel, 5 years agoI don't see any way to drag on a hyperlink to open that web page. I use that mouse gesture more than any other. Without that function this add-on not suitable for my use.